Status
Not open for further replies.
Really good result that! Great strike to win it by Jesse and thought some of the lads were top top notch today. They'll enjoy this win tonight for the next few days that's for sure.

That was effing brilliant. Comeback win with 10 men on the pitch too. First trophy after SAF too!!!!

Yeah was done the Fergie way so I'm sure he was pleased to see that spirit still lives on. And of course a local lad and boy from the academy to win it too!

Wow. Amazing. Head hurts like crazy. Will enjoy the highlights

Yeah and with the latest news I now feel this is a result I can truly be delighted about without it being tainted.

I am pleased for Van Gaal. He can retire/leave with at least winning a trophy.

I wouldn't go as far to say I'm pleased for him personally... But I guess after a very successful career it's good for him that he can go out with success. He can at least leave with that piece of mind.

Absolutely delighted. Drank lots, sang lots, great day.

I'm pleased for Van Gaal. I don't have any ill feeling towards him, he just wasn't the right man to take us forward. Think he's left a good basis for the next man to build on, we'll only know if that is the case in the future though.

Ah see I do have ill feelings towards him. I see him as the man who made me fall out of love a bit with my team. He made them a team I didn't enjoy watching and you don't ever want that about your team. He also said so much rubbish in the press and spoke such crap that I really couldn't take another second of him.

He spent a load of money and wasted most of it. He gets a lot of undeserved credit for blooding youngsters which was basically forced on him. He moaned about injuries yet most the time it either forced his hand to play youngsters who kept him in a job or forced us to play better football. Tactically he was terrible. We played awful awful football. Needless to say... Good riddance and I won't miss him.

But he did win is the FA Cup... Actually no the players won us the FA Cup and that's a great feeling.

So it's the players who won us the fa cup and it's the manager who is responsible for the poor style of play. I just can't get this logic. Atleast be evenhanded in your praise and brickbats.

No of course not... I just can't give credit to the guy who's a complete waste of space. I know it's unreasonable and I don't want to think that about him but I do.

Well the "Complete Waste Of Space" that you refer to won us our first piece of silverware in the post fergie era. So respect to him for that. If we treat our manager to such a poor send off then we have no right to criticize our neighbors for the same.

Shame we couldn't enjoy this for a few days without other drama's kicking off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back