FA Cup Sixth Round Draw 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sideshow Bob

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

If we win we are at home vs West Ham

Reading v Crystal Palace

Everton v Chelsea

Arsenal or Hull City v Watford

Shrewsbury or Manchester United v West Ham

If we'd gone for Mourinho in December, we'd be on for a League and Cup double. ;)

Could have been much worse so providing we get the business done tonight we've got a great chance of making the semis.

The beauty as well of course is that Chelsea or Everton are going out. Plus we could lose a Premier League team should Arsenal get the job done vs Hull. Palace have a tricky tie to negotiate too so it's opening up for us.

The match will be played on Sunday, 13th March. Kick-off 16:00 GMT.

That's awfully good of the FA... So for my stag do weekend away there's a chance to watch a Friday night game if we so wish, a big game between Everton and Chelsea and then us on the Sunday. Fantastic timing!

Off to Cardiff with a group of friends... It's the weekend England play Wales at Twickenham in the penultimate six nations game. So perfect weekend of sport for a group of lads I'd say!

Sports will always be there for you rich. Do something you will recall the rest of your life. I speak from experience my friend. Do something out of your routine or else it will feel like just another weekend.

Oh we have lots of things planned mate. Starting with a speed boat in the bay! So don't worry we'll be doing things out of the norm. It's just nice that with a big group of guys there's lots of sport on whilst we are having none stop banter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back