FA Cup: Man Utd vs West Ham 9th Feb 19.30 KO

Since when was watching your team concede loads of goals fun?

Not every game for sure, but the majority of games we are a dull, frustrating watch.

Nice one Scott.

Sometimes it’s funny in a very gallows humour kind of way but yeah we are an odd side do nothing for ages then suddenly smash 3 in out of nowhere.

Lovely finish by McTominay

Would you give Amad the last 10 minutes?

Might want Rashford on for the set pieces.

Our final ball tonight has been terrible

Wonder when the last time a manager subbed off two players he subbed on.

David Moyes Tactical Genius

Think he just wanted to give the kid a chance didn’t do a lot wrong just couldn’t get in the game.

I remember there being a bit of uproar when that kid left is to join them.

On we go to the quarter finals I want City next round get them out the way or go out.

Far from entertaining. Had Lindelof's headed effort gone in, we would have been gifted 30 minutes of our lives and maybe it overall wouldn't have seemed so bland.

That said, we are Bruno FC. Completely different everything when he is on.

Think it was the combo on Bruno and McTominay that made the difference just totally injected the missing urgency into our play.

Bruno was just way more mobile than VDB. He looks like he has no confidence, maybe the level was too big a step.

I do think he should have been in the Fred role, who had so much ball and misplaced his passes too frequently.

Really felt for VDB last night, he was making those runs but our midfielders were ignoring him. Then when he does get it his confidence looks shot and he has no rhythm - there is a player in there because he showed it Ajax but not quite sure where he fits in here. When I saw him for Ajax he was in the Scholes mould but we haven’t really tried him in a midfield two from my recollection? The dejected look when he knew he was going to be subbed said it all.

Really felt for VDB last night, he was making those runs but our midfielders were ignoring him. Then when he does get it his confidence looks shot and he has no rhythm - there is a player in there because he showed it Ajax but not quite sure where he fits in here. When I saw him for Ajax he was in the Scholes mould but we haven’t really tried him in a midfield two from my recollection? The dejected look when he knew he was going to be subbed said it all.

He was first half but then it felt like he kind of gave up.

I just don't think he's a number 10 and the way we play doesn't really seem to suit him he reminds me a lot of Lampard just drifts into the box at the key moment gets on the end of crosses and finish with quality. He seems to be good at a lot of quick one touch type football which doesn't really work with us maybe just needs a bit of time on the pitch to really click with his team mates and anticipate what they're going to do.

He is nowhere near as good as Scholes when it comes to passing range from what I've seen of him I'm not sure he could go into a 2 man midfield but he's maybe only had 2 or 3 games in that position.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back