FA Cup Fourth Round Draw: Manchester United v Wigan Athletic

Dull draws all round really, best draw probably Derby v Leicester. Nice return for Warren Joyce and maybe Ravel Morrison, Reece James, Nick Powell and the one and only Andy Kellett!!!!

Is it just me or do the truly glamour ties seem to be fewer and further between these days? And not as many true minnows seem to get to the third round and past it as often now.

If anyone has got a spare, spares or knows where I can get tickets for this game let me know.

Is it just me or do the truly glamour ties seem to be fewer and further between these days? And not as many true minnows seem to get to the third round and past it as often now.
Yeah I think it's getting harder and harder for minnows, in days gone by the pitches were terrible so you could see more and more upsets because of the conditions. However now, there are very rarely bad pitches so the better sides are at an advantage. I do miss the really big upsets, When Millwall beating Bournemouth is the biggest shock in the 3rd round, the magic has gone.

Oh suppose Plymouth held Liverpool, that had a bit of magic.
That was magic but even then Plymouth are a professional league team. I'm talking like the days when Shrewsbury beat Everton. Or Burton held us. I know that wasn't decades ago but those are the ties the FA cup used to be all about.

That was magic but even then Plymouth are a professional league team. I'm talking like the days when Shrewsbury beat Everton. Or Burton held us. I know that wasn't decades ago but those are the ties the FA cup used to be all about.

So any result basically favoring lfc???

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back