F1 2018

Lewis must go down as one of the all time greats, got the second best car, still winning.

Great drive yesterday.

It was an absolutely excellent race yesterday. Vettel very lucky with the safety car as he wouldn’t have made it back to the points without it. And for me it wasn’t a racing incident he squeezed Hamilton and got just rewards for trying to be dirty.

A massive applause also has to go to Bottas his laps keeping Kimi behind were crucial to Hamilton winning that’s when he damaged his tyres and allowed Hamilton to gain 6 seconds back on Kimi he lost by pitting 8 Laps later.

Loved the mercs going around in formation on the warm down lap as a screw you to Ferrari and the way they celebrated OTT at Silverstone.

Lando Norris has been confirmed for the McLaren seat. He’s 18 years old. British. There hasn’t been as much hype surrounding a British kid since Lewis came through.

He’s currently second in the F2 standings with fellow British driver George Russell topping the championship but Russell is 2 years older.

Between them last year they won the F3 championship and the GP3 series championship. Exciting times for British racing with these two coming through.

Hamilton just beat him through the corner Vettel tried to squeeze him on a narrow track probably expecting Hamilton to run off or come off worse if they did touch and it backfired massively on him even the commentaror said normally in those situations it's the car in front that spins out not the one at the back.

Gap is up to 67 points with 4 races remaining. In Austin if Hamilton wins and Vettel finishes lower than second its all over.

I watched the race live as it was on when the Khabib vs Conor fight finished wouldn’t recommend anyone rewatching it. All over after 15 laps once Vettel collided with Max.

He’s already taken the poll records. I think he’ll surpass the wins record.

But it’ll be difficult to get another 3 titles after the current one.

Fantastic achievement and probably his best season to date. Driving at the top of his ability. He won it when Ferrari had the best car and he made the difference in the rain at Hungury Germany and then a fantastic performance in Monza.

Suberb achievement. I want him to go on and equal, if not beat Schumachers 7. I think he can do it too.

It will be tough, after 2 seasons I think new huge altrations are coming in. At least I think that's what they said last week at USA,

He's got the talent for sure.

I think for me, he's probably the best driver. I would say Senna, but Lewis isn't quite so reckless. Close call.

The changes aren’t really as dramatic as they’re made out to be. It isn’t a 2014 style reset more an evolution of the current regs.

I guess it just depends on how much you enjoy it he doesn't have a family to think about as it's a jet set lifestyle you probably spend very little time at home.

Would be great to see him go to Ferrari and put them back on top as they are the big name of Formula 1 and to win titles with 3 different teams would be pretty cool.

Equally would be great to see him and Vettel at the same team with the same car going head to head for a few seasons.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back