Evra vs PSG

jsp

Top Poster Of Month

This one seems to be rumbling on and on.

I don't know the full story but it sounds like Evra has used a homophobic slur to insult PSG they/media are now trying to get him in trouble for using it.

Now if he did use it he deserves to get pulled up it's 2019 that sort of stuff really belongs in the past however when you are a club that is owned by the ruling family of a country where homosexuality is a crime it's quite hard to take the moral high ground.

I loved Evra as a player but he clearly has a very complex personality and he always seems to find himself at the centre of controversy.

Sky says this:

In a video posted on social media on Monday, Evra and another man are in the back seat of a car when they respond to an online user's views on PSG, telling him "this is Manchester. Stop going off on one (about PSG) and validating teams who will never win anything".
At this point, Evra is alleged to have made two anti-gay slurs about PSG, before curtly adding "we're men speaking here".
PSG released a statement on Tuesday condemning what the club say were "homophobic insults".

from The Guardian

“Paris, you are some faggots, some faggots, I’m telling you. We [United] put our D team [against PSG] and we did you. Some kids played – they used to clean my boots. They don’t even have sperm. Paris, you are some pussies.”

Comments like that assuming the reporting is correct is why he won’t get a role at Utd you just can’t talk like that and be stupid enough to post it online.

Evra has a very strained relationship with the media in France he’s been public enemy number 1 many times for them but his reaction to the PSG win has just been weird feels so over the top seems he has some serious beef with them.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back