Evra - Time to get mad

Discussion in 'Manchester United' started by Stretford End Arising, Oct 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stretford End Arising

Stretford End Arising SEA

2. JSNFRMN

JSNFRMN Moderator

Definitely in need of more passion. Someone to grab the game by the horns and lead the team.

3. deviledspam

deviledspam Active Member

Is it me or does every time Evra speaks 2 the press, something bad happens? OK maybe not ALL the time but enough 2 get noticed.

On topic: You guys know by now that I care 2 see more passion from our players. I'm all about spirited performances whether we win, lose or draw. There is no fire there. You see sparks from time 2 time like when Chicarito, Nani, Vidic, Raphael play but nothing like the old spirit of CR or even Wazza a season ago. But that's not our only problem @ UTD. We also have a discipline problem. The lack of concentration & breakdown in formation shown when things get rough has become habitual. I feel/sound like a broken record. But I'll say it again. This type of problem stems from behind the scenes, in training. So whose 2 blame? It's not just players fault.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.