Europa League 2021/21: Granada vs Man Utd. Thu 8th Apr 8pm KO

jsp

Top Poster Of Month
Utd will surely fancy their chances in this one and it will be interesting to see how Ole uses his squad. Top 4 looks pretty nailed on now but Spurs away still remains a big game for us to land a knockout blow to Spurs in terms of catching us but they won’t play this midweek so will be fresh for that game on Sunday.

Injury wise we know Martial is out, Bailly will also miss the game with Covid, Rashford is surely a doubt after he came off.

Will De Gea become the Europa keeper now?
Will Tuanzebe get a start with Bailly missing due to Covid?
Will Telles continue his rotation with Shaw?
Does VDB get a start?

De Gea

AWB Tuanzebe Maguire Telles

Fred Matic

VDB Bruno James

Greenwood

That’s my prediction I think he will try to use his squad.

I think with the league how it is you go with a strong 11.

Even though I wouldn't have him in the best 11 though I also think Henderson should retain his place. It's the only chance of a medal this season and he's got us to this point.

Henderson

AWB Tuanzebe Maguire Shaw

Donny Mct

James Bruno Pogba

Greenwood

Lindelof is still carrying on injury I think. Rashford shouldn't be rushed back. Cavani didn't look fit.

Can’t see him ever playing Donny in that 2 again he’s just not that sort of midfielder.

Think he’s got to factor in who played a lot of minutes in international games too.

If De Gea doesn’t start it will reinforce those rumours that there has been a fall out and he’s off.

I'd assume he'll start DdG as this would be the perfect opportunity to get him some minutes and re-integrate him into the first 11. If the lineup he played 4-0 up v Sociedad is anything to go by, don't expect too many changes. It'd be nice to see Shoretire and Amad in the squad (but probably on the bench) and get on at some point. Surely we can't balls this up...can we?

Elanga has been added to the Europa squad

Think last league game we didn’t even fill the bench so guessing he just wants extra options.

Guessing he was training with the first team over the international break.

Could be reading to much into it but him being added to the squad suggests Rashford won’t be travelling.

All about getting away goals when you play away first I can’t see them doing what Real Sociedad did and committing football suicide by just letting us counter over and over.

Hopefully got enough to grab a few away goals.

Rashford will travel with the squad but decision on him starting will be made tomorrow.

Mata also in the squad as is Elanga but no Shoretire.

Would be great to see Elanga as he has some real talent about him but I suspect he’ll just be there for the experience and to make up the numbers.

Where has Mata been? I read maybe some personal issues but I don’t think I ever found out a definitive answer.

Would be great to see Elanga as he has some real talent about him but I suspect he’ll just be there for the experience and to make up the numbers.

Where has Mata been? I read maybe some personal issues but I don’t think I ever found out a definitive answer.
His mother has been unwell and sadly died last week it would seem

Yeah his mum passed away recently I think he’d been back in Spain with the family and due to Covid he was unable to travel in and out of Spain without quarantine so the club gave him time off as compassionate leave.

I think this has been going on for some time.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Good move to do full strength with top four pretty much assured. Let’s have it!

It is getting silly but I don’t think he trusts the kids enough to put them in if Rashford says he can handle the pain and the physios say limited risk then he’s going to gamble on Rashford. He’s lost Martial and he’s got a half fit Cavani so not exactly spoiled for choice.

You wonder if they could have started Fred and played Pogba off the left.

Not the best start plenty of pressure being put on the ball by Granada.

Even better now I’ve actually seen it bloody director missed it ha.

Great pass from Lindelof and great control from Rashford. Did he score a similar one to that in another game this season?

Even better now I’ve actually seen it bloody director missed it ha.

Great pass from Lindelof and great control from Rashford. Did he score a similar one to that in another game this season?
He did can’t remember which though. I bet Sideshow will know.

He did can’t remember which though. I bet Sideshow will know.

Might even have been Lindelof who played the pass got a feeling it was PSG at home.

20 up for the lad now playing off the wing with one leg.

How is it that we have the only yellow cards? Maybe we should scream and throw ourselves up in the air every time one of them comes in late.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back