Europa League 2020/21: Man Utd vs Granada Thu 15th Apr 20:00 KO

jsp

Top Poster Of Month
So it's the second leg and Utd arrive with a 2-0 lead.

Injury wise we are obviously without Martial and I haven't seen an update on Bailly who I assume it still stuck in Ivory Coast following his Covid 19 case but Utd do has a problem with suspensions Shaw, Maguire and McTominay are all out potentially limiting our options for rotation.

You would hope that key attacking players like Bruno, Rashford and Cavani will be rested now and it'll just be a case of getting the job done and they'll be kept on the bench in reserve along with a few kids who might get some minutes if the game is over with 30 minutes to go.

Predicted XI

DDG

AWB Tuanzebe Lindelof Telles

VDB Matic Fred

James Greenwood Pogba

I think we might see a slight change in the system with no number 10 if Bruno doesn't start play more of a 3 in midfield as we've not got a lot of attacking options.

The suspensions make this game a bit trickier than it maybe should feel if they get a good start and an early goal things could get very nervy for us.

I can see Ole going with a strong attacking lineup. We didn't create that much in Spain, and if we do concede then we're going to need to score. Or, just score an early goal and don't give them any motivation to try all that hard.

Rashford didn’t train today but he hasn’t been ruled out of the game.

Will Fish added to the squad because of injuries and suspensions to our defence. I hope if he does play he doesn’t trout himself because any fin is possible.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Just what we needed.

Worrying that he still isn’t trusting VDB in a game like this.

Big chance for Tuanzebe not had a look in very often this season feels like he needs a steady performance.

Shouldn’t have been booked for the first one but he’s on a final warning I expect he will be subbed at half time.

Fair play to the ref for booking Soldado.

You have to trust Pogba now to calm down and not do anything silly and the ref stays strong.

Brutal yellow on Pogba. Despicable bunch Granada. Hope we stop kicking it out when they’re rolling around on the floor.

Think we will see a few changes at half time rest a few for Sunday.

There’s a few lads on that bench who need some playing time.

Tbh I have been disappointed with the subs again to a degree. I would have thought a couple of the kids may have been worth a few more minutes, particularly Amad who is getting no football at all really.

He's had more time off than most recently. We've just got off an international break he didn't participate in much.
Yes, but he’s also played a stupid amount of football prior to that. Why give him extra unneeded minutes?

Thought he made the subs at the right time waited until the tie was totally over before taking off his regulars.

Another good chance to make a final.

Think Smalling is currently injured and likely to miss the games.

Shame there’s no fans as I’d hope they’d give him a decent welcome back.

Thought he made the subs at the right time waited until the tie was totally over before taking off his regulars.

Another good chance to make a final.
Do we honestly think with an aggregate score of 3 - 0 and 2 away goals at half time this tie was not over?

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back