Europa League 2020/21: Man Utd vs AC Milan Thu 11th Mar 17:55 KO

Only just got back from the office but from the text commentary we've been awful and not much wrong with their disallowed goal.

Diallo out for the second half and Greenwood upfront. Excellent.

Great header reminds me on a Hernandez one vs Stoke a long time ago

Great pass from Bruno as well.

It was actually much better than sweet peas

Dunno this was more a clever flick to catch the keeper out the little pea from memory had to put the power on it.

He was a funny little player everything he did looked a bit awkward but he was an unreal finisher

Dunno this was more a clever flick to catch the keeper out the little pea from memory had to put the power on it.

He was a funny little player everything he did looked a bit awkward but he was an unreal finisher
Oh aye, little pea. Bloody corrective text!

Big miss from James that’s two tap ins not taken had the chance to really do a number on these with those chances.

Interesting that Ole has opted for a back 5 instead of staying on the front foot. A second goal for us would kill this off, but Ole is playing it safe. If Milan nick a goal, we're in trouble.

Yeah. Think he's just wrapping up Fernandes with Cavani, Martial and Rashford now out.

Milan don’t actually deserve to be losing this. It if we can pick them off with another all well and good

Still should have got away with it though. Another defensive mistake Ole will take the blame for.

I would not blame him for Henderson not making a save he should make, but they were still odd subs. And having made those subs surely Shaw at left back and Telles further forward would have been the right call

Henderson should be saving that he will be very disappointed with himself there.

Maguire and James both missed sitters that have cost us the result.

Milan dominated and more than deserved the draw.

Subs I felt made sense he’s running the squad 2 games a week clearly got loads of lads running on fumes and injuries piling up and we were pretty comfortable in the closing part of the game. It wasn’t really all hands to the pump holding on we were keeping them away from our goal.

Very impressed by their 2 centre Mids if they play like that every week they’d walk into our team.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back