Europa League 19/20: Manchester United vs Copenhagen (QF)

Romero 6
AWB 5
Maguire 7
Bailly 8
Williams 7
Fred 6
Pogba 7
Bruno 7
Greenwood 6
Rashford 4
Martial 8

Thought Rashford was appalling in truth. His final ball was awful and his overall play was lacking.

I thought Bailly was actually better than Maguire on the night and didn’t deserve to get chopped for Lindelof. It was probably to give Lindelöf some minutes but he didn’t deserve to go off on the back of his performance. Also thought Williams was very good.

I think we were better than average and playing against a determined and decent team who defended brilliantly and their goalkeeper had the game of his life. It could easily have been 6

Ha the keeper played the game of his life. What a save from Martial long range shot!

That was for the cameras mate wasn't anywhere near the corner if that beat your goalie at this level you'd be fuming.

A foot wider and a foot higher and the keeper would have had ZERO chance of saving that

That's a bit if my auntie had balls she'd be my uncle though.

Yes if Martial smashes it bang in the top corner no keeper is saving it but he doesn't.

I think we were better than average and playing against a determined and decent team who defended brilliantly and their goalkeeper had the game of his life. It could easily have been 6
Could've would've should've.

A top team dispatches Copenhagen comfortably. That's ok though; we know we're not back to being a top team yet.

The couple with his feet and the double save were excellent.

not looking at the last league games, I think next season might come round a bit too quick for us.
I was thinking this last night, these 120 minute games aren’t gonna help! But I guess next season we have to beef up the squad so we can rest guys without detriment to the team.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back