Emre Can

jsp

Top Poster Of Month
His name seems to be bouncing around as a potential option in January.

Juventus are likely to be open to a sale not sure if it’s just a standard clickbait link or something that Utd are considering.

Always felt he was a good player at Liverpool very versatile does everything you need pretty well.

Given our limited options if he could be picked up on reasonable wages and transfer fee he might be a smart buy.

He’s 25 he’d walk straight into our starting XI as far as I know he hasn’t struggled with injuries since going to Italy.

Not good enough for Juve but good enough for us.

The ex Liverpool thing might be an issue for some but personally it isn’t for me.

Didn’t realise he was 25. Would have guessed early 30’s. I’d have him in our squad all day long.

Yeah he was still playing U21 for Germany when he joined Liverpool so he's younger than you'd expect him to be.

I don't think he'd be a game changer for us but he's better than Matic, Fred, Periera, McTominay etc in midfield.

Yep would take him over all our current options barring Pogba. Don’t really care he’s played for Liverpool to be honest.

Think this is definitely one we could see in January if Ole is up for it.

to get any player from Liverpool we would pay through the nose.

I would rather go for Rice, Maddison, Longstaff.

to get any player from Liverpool we would pay through the nose.

I would rather go for Rice, Maddison, Longstaff.

I think the direct route would be a problem but players have played for both clubs in the past having gone to another club in between and he left Liverpool on bad terms as he ran his contract down and left for free. I mean Matt Busby played for Liverpool & City before managing Man Utd.

Signing Can wouldn't mean we don't sign other players in the summer Utd need a whole new midfield next season Pogba will leave, Matic is past it, Fred isn't good enough, McTominay is a decent squad player so for me if Can is on the market you take him and then continue looking in the summer. Can would be a great replacement for Herrera as that versatile all rounder in midfield because he can slot into any of the roles you ask a midfielder to play.

The whole story to me feels like clickbait but he should be high up on Utd's radar if they're serious about buying players in the January window.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back