Elliot Kebbie

Status
Not open for further replies.

g@mb!t

Seems we're sign Leeds youngster Elliot Kebbie, 18 yr old, for about 500k

Sir Alex has been chasing him for about 18 months now, i remember reading about it last year.

Kebbie is a right winger, and won the award for the fastest player of his age group when he was 16! did 100m in 11s or something around that. Other than that not much more information really.

This was there in the Sun. also found this on tribal football,
Man Utd set to clinch deal for Leeds whizkid Elliot Kebbie | Premiership News | tribalfootball.com

Seems like a very good prospect indeed, similar to g@mb!t's post, here is another report I found from Footylatest.com » Editorial Leeds United Man Utd News » Man Utd finally get English wonderkid

Manchester United have been trying to poach the England U16 midfielder Elliot Kebbie from Leeds United for well over 18 months now, and it is now being reported by the Daily Mail that they have finally persuaded the Sowerby Bridge youngster to make the move to Old Trafford.

Kebbie has been watched by many clubs scouts over the last couple of years, including Liverpool, Everton and Chelsea, but it seems that Alex Ferguson’s team have finally got the nod.

The Leeds youngster, who goes to a grammar school in Hipperholme, was especially noted for running 100 metres in 11.5 seconds when he was just 14 years old.

Although he will sign a youth contract at Old Trafford, Leeds will be expected to claim up to £1m from Man Utd from a compensation tribunal after training him since he was 8 years old, unless the two clubs can come to a mutual agreement, probably based on bonuses if he reaches the Man United first team or becomes a full England international.

Cantona, Rio, Smith and probably that boy Kebbie. Is Leeds our feeder club now? haha
The only thing I know about this lad is that he's a midfielder. From what I've read he seems like a great prospect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back