EFL Championship

SuperRash

Leeds promoted after 16 years out of the EPL. They have had a good squad for a couple of years and a very good manager in Bielsa so was only a matter of time.

The Leeds/United games were always a good watch so quite looking forward to seeing them again.

Leeds promoted after 16 years out of the EPL. They have had a good squad for a couple of years and a very good manager in Bielsa so was only a matter of time.

The Leeds/United games were always a good watch so quite looking forward to seeing them again.
It's a good kick in the baws you need

West Brom join Leeds in being automatically promoted.

Brentford, Fulham, Cardiff and Swansea in the play offs.

Brentford have stormed the last few weeks but lost tonight when it matters and Swansea made up a 5 goal difference deficit to nip in ahead of Forest. Quite a night!

West Brom join Leeds in being automatically promoted.

Brentford, Fulham, Cardiff and Swansea in the play offs.

Brentford have stormed the last few weeks but lost tonight when it matters and Swansea made up a 5 goal difference deficit to nip in ahead of Forest. Quite a night!
Aye, Im surprised we are not hearing a bit more from @SIR-ALEX-FERGIE he was big fan of Brentford Nylons

That was a crazy night think at different points 5 teams were in the relegation zone and what a collapse that is by Forest losing 4-1 at home to a team that's playing for nothing is crazy.

Huge for Luton surviving in that league for a second season they flew up the leagues then basically lost the manager and the best players and have managed to cling on.

Of the teams in the playoffs I'd like to see Brentford come up always nice to see a new team come up rather than the same old faces bouncing between divisions.

Have taken 20/1 for Brentford to beat Fulham 3-0 tonight. What a promotion that would be, never been in the top flight since 1947.

Got Brentford in my acca. Would be great to see a new team get promoted. Should be a cracker of a match! Both are great going forward so hoping for goals - cue a 0-0 bore!

Fulham it is then. Not the best play off final but Fulham did deserve it in the end.

Watched the second half and extra time.

Game swung on one moment they caught the keeper out and that was that really Brentford never really look like getting back in it.

Thought the ref should have given them an extra minute after they pulled one back with 30 second left he didn't really allow any further time despite it taking nearly a minute to restart the game.

Didn't really see much from Fulham to say they're a team that will come up and cause any trouble I think they'll struggle again.

Shame for Brentford always nice to see a new team and they've got some really exciting attacking players who I guess will be moving up to the Prem regardless.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back