Eduardo Camavinga

jsp

Heard a few people hyping him up but from what I heard finished the season pretty quiet and couldn’t force his way into the international squad for euros.

Only 18 and has already been capped by Francesco much be pretty handy.

Would be a big jump up but if he’s handling himself in centre mid at 16/17 in the top division in France there must be some talent there.

RVN

Whilst it is great being linked with a CDM, if the player prefers to stay in France and move to PSG then we should not pursue this further.

SuperRash

Can’t say I’ve ever seen him play but looks to have a burgeoning reputation and from reading reports looks £30m would turn out to be an amazing bit of business.

jsp

The only worry will be is he ready for the premier league at that age?

It's going to be a massive jump for a young player.

Cruella ne Ville

The one thing in his favour would be that the French league is more physical and closer to the premier league than say Serie A or La Liga. I wonder if this is another Amad type transfer where we'd rather get them one or two years too soon vs a few years too late.

Besides, he's already better than Fred (without ever having seen him play), so there's that.

jsp

Yeah adaptation will be easier and it’s likely we wouldn’t be totally reliant on him from day one but if he comes and proves he’s ready it’s not like our current midfield pairing are undroppable.

I think for him it’s a good move that should tick a lot of boxes for a young player.

jsp

It's nice being linked with a CDM but we already have James Garner ready to come back into the fold.

I think they’ll get him out on loan again next season I was hoping Norwich might take him but they’ve just got in Gilmour off Chelsea.

Thing is that whole midfield needs overhauling over next few windows.

So Garner will still have a chance but ideally you want him in a side playing a 4-2-3-1 system where he can get good experience playing in that midfield two week after week.

He is certainly one of the kids who’ve got a real chance of making it at Utd.

jsp

Reports today are he prefers a move to Spain if that's the case he probably runs down his contract to the end and goes on a free next summer.

Risky move for a young kid most say take the money on the table when it's there when you are young because who knows what happens next season.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now