Edinson Cavani | Match Discussion thread 2020/21

Sideshow Bob

Premier League: Manchester United 0-0 Chelsea - 24th October 2020

Nearly the dream first touch.

IDFD

He looks sharp. Seems to drift towards the right a bit. Not sure if that's a one off but never noticed it when watching him for PSG.

jsp

Love that movement across the defender we’ve not had a striker that does that in a while.

SuperRash

Looked very lively. Martial has to be on his toes when he’s back in the league because if he continues to underperform then Cavani will be in without doubt.

SuperRash

Such a crisp finish. He has looked short of fitness so far which is understandable but I wouldn’t have any hesitation in starting him against WBA in the next game.

Shoot

Such a crisp finish. He has looked short of fitness so far which is understandable but I wouldn’t have any hesitation in starting him against WBA in the next game.
Apparently Ole should get sacked in the tunnel if he dare change anything about the team that beat Everton

jsp

Man Utd 1 West Brom 0

Think he did more in 20 minutes up top than Martial did all game.

Will he get a start in the next game?

SuperRash

Should be starting from now on. I am a big fan of Martial and last season he finally started to show his mettle. However, this season he has been well below standard and just hasn’t got going. Maybe a demotion to the bench will give him a gee up.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now