Sideshow Bob

6AF3C0CC6ADF4C43A3C189E3391A5314.ashx

An attacking player who can play in the no.10 role or a wider role.

A forward of that ilk, Bughail-Mellor has been with the club a long time, and is well versed in the United culture.

He scored in the friendly against MSK Zilina in Slovakia in 2016 and has experience of playing in the Marveld tournament and other junior competitions for the Reds. A first Under-18 goal came in the exciting 4-3 Premier League Cup win over Arsenal at The Cliff.

Player profile - Manchester United's young striker D'Mani Mellor - Official Manchester United Website

U18s: Manchester United 2-2 Liverpool - 9th December 2017

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

There is a lot of hype around the likes of Greenwood and Chong in the youth teams but Mellor is starting to really impress me, he’s a very good foil for Greenwood and was very impressive against Chelsea the other night. He’s definitely one to keep an eye on, it’s really exciting times for our youth teams right now.

I am not quite sure he has the quality for United but I have never seen a player put as much effort in. He literally never stops.

Yeah he is definitely a workhorse and I think that is what is impressing the youth coaches. But yeah I do agree on a talent basis he isn’t quite up there with Greenwood and Chong but I’ve been impressed none the less.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back