Sideshow Bob

U18s: Manchester United 2-0 Stoke City - 13th February 2016

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Looks a really promising young talent this lad. Certainly draws a few fouls from the opposition! Looks like he wants to get on the ball and make things happen which is what the first team is crying out for.

Not that I'm saying promote him to the first team just looks like one to watch.

U18s: Manchester United 3-0 West Brom - 20th February 2016

Think from the clips I've seen he looks a real talent but seems to give the ball away a lot. Now that's partly because he's trying to make things happen but sometimes he seems quite sloppy. Not that I'm having a go at him as he looks a exciting talent but maybe that's why it didn't work out.

Was our best player last night against Brighton, trying to create chances and also running at the defence

U18s: Manchester United 7-1 Newcastle United - 9th April 2016

Really like the look of this lad. He looks at ease on the ball and has really nice variety to his game. He can go past people with skill or pace but he can also pick out a pass or put his foot on the ball and wait for options to open up.

U18s: Middlesbrough 1-2 Manchester United - 1st October 2016

Manchester United Under-18 player pen pics - Official Manchester United Website

Kieran McKenna:

"He's a talented boy - a versatile attacker or midfielder with really quick feet. He is able to beat people in one-v-one situations and is certainly a talent. We're constantly pushing him as hard as we can to find some consistency and keep matching up his ability with his work-rate. When he has that application, he has shown he is a big, big talent who can really affect games so it's something we'll keep pushing him with."

U18s: Stoke City 0-2 Manchester United - 3rd March 2017

Good read that.

He has had the reputation of being one of our most talented youngsters alongside guys like Gomes and Chong. I haven’t seen much of him but he’s got good technical ability and you’d think at 19 he shouldn’t be far away from a look in towards the first team. But his injury stunted his progress so he may have to do it for the U23’s for a little while before he makes a step up.

Looks very good, watched a few of the U18's last year, him and Gomes seem to link up very well

Involved with first team training today and believed to be in contention for a place in the squad against Bournemouth. Always highly thought of as a highly talented lad especially by McKenna - I wonder if OGS is delving into his youth knowledge and getting these guys involved.

Even if he doesn’t play against Bournemouth or get on the bench, it’s good to see these guys getting looked at.

It does though I would think there are several players above him in the pecking order. Incidentally has anyone heard anything about Callum grubbing recently. He seems to have completely disappeared

Think Gribbin sadly gets injured time and time again which just halts his progress. Amazing that he’s still only 20 really because his name has been touted around these parts for many years. Think he trained a few times with the first team under Jose but no more.

I hate when players are named ‘the next’ but he was compared to Giggs which was probably something he didn’t need. Not convinced he’ll make it here but he’s still a very talented lad.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back