David Moyes at West Ham United 2019/20

RichH2016

Immediate impact. He'll keep them up, he'll put them mid table but can he take them beyond? They decided before that he wasn't their medium term guy.

jsp

I don’t think the good mood will last.

I doubt they’ll go down but can see them being in the scrap all the way to the end.

SuperRash

I think Benrahma could be one of those players that if he performs well for West Ham or whoever he signs for, then the top clubs could be like why didn’t we take a chance. He is a very talented player who like jsp said is very fun to watch.

jsp

It'll be can he do it consistently at this level which will be the challenge seems to have a great attitude he's fun but not in a show off way there's a purpose to the flicks and tricks and I agree could easily do a bit of Payet at that sort of club and become a bit of a cult hero.

Sounds like the deals hit a wall though player isn't to sure about the move maybe wants to wait and see if anything else comes up.

Mr C

Just watched the city game, they were unlucky, he's got them playing really well. If they had a better CB they'd have got something.

Lingard looks in cracking form, we should buy him . He's really upping his value but I guess we'll get ripped off still

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now