Das Bundesliga Thread

jsp

Top Poster Of Month
Since this is all we have to talk about might as well give it its own home.

Dortmund 1 Schalke 0

That man Haaland again absolutely unreal talent this kid.

Sancho is on the bench as is Motondo for Schalke who apparently is also on Utd’s scouting list.

Leipzig losing 1-0.

Haaland just scores for fun. If he stays injury free then his goal stats are going to continue to be unreal.

Players not allowed to celebrate in groups.

No high fives or handshakes either so players are touching forearms/elbows instead.

Players not allowed to celebrate in groups.

No high fives or handshakes either so players are touching forearms/elbows instead.
I suspect that would be more to do with following guidelines issued to set example to the watching public rather than fear for themselves.

Just as a side note, do you think the thread title should be "Der Bundesliga Thread" as it is the men's league. In which case the woman's league would be "Die Bundesliga".

I suspect that would be more to do with following guidelines issued to set example to the watching public rather than fear for themselves.

Yeah subs all sitting 2m apart and wearing face masks when sitting on the bench.

Was very one sided after the first 10 minutes, Dortmund lethal on the break and the Schalke keeper had a stinker.

Schalke nice build up play but absolutely toothless in attack just didn’t have anything to trouble Dortmund.

As a spectacle the empty stadium does ruin it as you just hear everything echo around it but it’s what we have now so guess we might get used to it.

Just as a side note, do you think the thread title should be "Der Bundesliga Thread" as it is the men's league. In which case the woman's league would be "Die Bundesliga".

Der Die Das or Die that is the question.

It probably is Der but I went for Das in reference to Das Boot.

I didn’t really catch the earlier games. Sitting down with a beer ready to watch this one though.

Have a soft spot for Gladbach as (like many others) they’re who our 5 aside team are named after.

They’re right in battle for the top 4. Surprised the Germans aren’t blasting in crowd noise. As a game to watch on TV it was much better with the crowd noise filtered in.

Wolfsburg vs Dortmund just starting Sancho on the bench again has a minor groin injury that they are managing.

Four team acca week.

Hertha Berlin and Darmstadt have already come in. Just need Leverkusen and Freiburg to get the job done!

Some attacking talent in this Dortmund team.

Leverkusen is a bold shout. Away to 3rd in the league. Kai Havertz coming through clutch for you at the moment though. Freiburg letting your down though. Must have got 5/2 on Leverkusen away?

We’ve been quite strongly linked with him.

Yep Freiburg were the let down, had a VAR goal disallowed towards the end and with Bremen down to 10 men, they may have taken it! Not meant to be.

No other bets on Leverkusen unfortunately. A heck of a result for them. Havertz looks like a real player!

Haven’t seen much of him but all the talk is he’s destined to be a superstar.

Took his goal nicely today.

Dortmund vs Munich this evening. Should be a belter if a game. Dortmund at home and 27/10.

Ive gone for the Dortmund, Leverkusen & Gladbach treble. Just over 10/1 on Betfair.

Yeah really looking forward to watching it. I have gone for Dortmund as well - along with Frankfurt and also Stuttgart in the 2nd division.

Early Kick Off think it's 5 or 5.30 for those of us watching in UK.

Good open first half. Brilliant finish from Kimich at the stroke of half time. Though arguably the keeper should have done better.

Thought the keeper should have had it think he’s mistimed it so didn’t get the force behind the tip over.

Dortmund building pressure game being played at a frantic pace.

Dortmund 1 Schalke 0

That man Haaland again absolutely unreal talent this kid.

Sancho is on the bench as is Motondo for Schalke who apparently is also on Utd’s scouting list.

Motondo great and Sancho less great.

Thought Sancho was pretty good when he came on very impressed by Dahood as well.

First time I’ve seen Alphonso Davis he’s some talent think the commentator summed it up he’s so quick that he’s basically a one man left side. Seems to have talent going both ways great going forward but also good defensively.

The English potential right winger isn't my favor in United.

With Sancho in United I will was fans in Manchester City.

3-0 Lewendowski

42 in all comps 28 in the league absolutely class player

Game was so annoying. I had a build a bet on it. 12/1 - Gnabry anytime was all I needed from half time.

Watching the Dortmund game Sancho has bagged himself a goal only a tap in.

They fly forward as a team though so much speed all over the pitch.

Bayern Munich vs Bayer Leverkusen this afternoon.

Could be a good game going to try and watch some of it to see how Havertz does hear he’s the next big superstar but never watched him play a full game.

Havertz misses the game with injury FFS was looking forward to seeing him play

Bayern vs Dortmund today at 5.30 on BT Sport.

Dortmund struggling in the league but Sancho has started firing again recently.

It’s master vs apprentice in terms of the number 9’s the best striker in Europe in Lewendowski up against the rising star Haaland.

Don’t watch much European football these days but going to try and catch this one.

0-1 Haaland

After 1 minute absolutely rattles one in from outside the box he’s a scary talent

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back