Status
Not open for further replies.
Daley knows Ajax well and will be more savvy to the way they will try to break United down. I would start him in the final, he is a brilliant reader of the game and good technically. His knowledge could be crucial. What other options, Smalling or Jones...

Has to be Smalling to partner Blind in the final, given they struck up a good partnership last season.

Yeah I'd agree with that... I certainly wouldn't trust Jones at this point because he's not had a lot of playing time with Blind from memory? And even if he has he's not played a lot of football in the past few months because of, yet again, injury.

I just hope that he's got his "nightmare" game out the way in the semi final, he had an absolute shocker which sadly happens with Blind every now and again but generally speaking when he comes in he rarely lets us down.

Seems odd that given all shortage of numbers in midfield since Schniederlin/Schweni left in January that he's never even looked at Blind in there. I don't think he's played a single minute in midfield for Utd this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back