Cristiano Ronaldo 700 not out

Mr C

you know, the best of time for me, who I enjoyed watching the most, was the other Ronaldo.

jsp

He's got a chance of breaking the international appearance and goal records.

I mean his place in history is already secured but the longevity he's had is incredible he's obviously changed his game from the explosive all action winger he was with us to a bit of a penalty box predator but that's a good thing not a bad thing.

It's been 10 years since he left and seeing him play in another shirt still hurts as we will probably never have another player as good as him and we only really got 3 years of him 13 years at the very top of the game.

FootballFanatic

Hey guys - was feeling nostalgic and so uploaded an old compilation I made when Ronaldo use to play for us. Ahh the memories! He defo was more of an entertainer and skillful with us than at Real and Juve, where he's obviously become more goal focused...

RichH2016

Funnily enough I preferred watching him when he was more tricks and flicks. But of course those goals are what now make him such a great.

jsp

Oh yeah the Ronaldo from the Utd era and early Madrid days was pure entertainment the last 5 years he's just turned into a scoring machine the days of dancing past people down the wing and firing in rockets are over.

FootballFanatic

Funnily enough I preferred watching him when he was more tricks and flicks. But of course those goals are what now make him such a great.
Yeah likewise. You never knew what skill he was going to do next, where as since the move to Madrid, it's all about productivity.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now