Cricket World Cup 2019

Looking forward to it.

Not a fan of the format though it lacks tension until the last few group games because it isn't win or go home.

Looked a little hairy at times but England are into the semi finals. Had a wobble in the middle but comprehensively beat India and NZ to get their SF place. Will probably be India next but could be Australia if results go a certain way.

The worry has to be they haven't chased down a score when they've batted second they've lost the games and that seems to be the way it's going now as the tournament goes on.

The team that wins it will be the team that bowls and fields the best you've got to restrict the other team.

Good game this semi final.

Aussies went 14/3 looked like England well had the upper hand. Then they put up a 100 wicket partnership and 114/3 and looked to be turning the tie around. Then 2 quick wickets and they were 118/5. Now they’re 130/5 with 20 overs remaining.

If the England cricket team have taught me one thing is never take anything for granted especially in the one day game.

Oh yeah. Soon as Australia went 14/3 I put a bet on them!

All out for 223 after being 217/7. 2 decent partnerships but they never got much going other than that.

We should have a very good chance of reaching that total.

I'm listening on R5 and it aint over yet! hows that work :)

I must have rewound it

Waiting for the collapse but making it look easy at the moment.

Good news is Sky have agreed that the final will be on free to air not only on the sky platform but also on channel 4.

Be amazing for the game in England if they can get a big audience to see us win the world cup playing the way we do.

It's a good final it's the best batting team against the best bowling team in the tournament.

Will it match up to that semi though, more or less perfect performance from England. Any new on Bairstow's injury?

242 to win for England.

Didn’t see much of the New Zealand innings looks like there’s something here for bowlers.

As they say first 10 overs is crucial in a chase.

71-3 after 19

These two need to push on as we are falling behind this is a crucial part of the game.

ubelievable sporting match really, had everything. Luckily England pipped it. That extra 4 of the bat was a sign for sure!

In the madness of all that you also had the Wimbledon final going on. I didn’t know where to look.

What a day

I was 100% focused on the cricket all day not massively into my tennis so just flicked over to the F1 during add breaks looked like a hell of a race going on there as well.

As for the cricket what a game both sides bowled brilliantly and England had lady luck on their side from the first ball with the umpires call, Bairstow getting dropped on a caught and bowled, Boult standing on the boundary, plus the fluke overthrows it was a mad game of cricket that swung back and forth through the day. The skill with the ball from both sides was unreal on a pitch that offered the bowling side something they really took advantage.

So glad we won as we really deserve it we've been the best team in the world for a few years now and that win was long overdue but New Zealand fully deserve a win for the way they play the game.

Am on my honeymoon right now and the wife kindly let me watch the last knockings of the game - I was not disappointed.

Am on my honeymoon right now and the wife kindly let me watch the last knockings of the game - I was not disappointed.

Good job they won as you'll be getting reminded about this every time you want to duck out of some sort of social event with her friends or family.

Good job they won as you'll be getting reminded about this every time you want to duck out of some sort of social event with her friends or family.
Haha yep no doubt. Glad it was something I didn’t miss out on though, the heart was going ten to the dozen!

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back