Could This Be Our Jerseys For Next Season ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diggy

Manchester+United+third.png

Manchester+United+away.png

Manchester+United+home.png

4hcb2w.png

How clever would it be from the club to have a Green & Gold shirt again. It would make the Green & Gold protests just a protest. Anyone know when the actual shirts get released?

I laughed so hard when The Sun stole those pictures of the "new shirt" at OT from the RoM site, they had that on the back page too, it's hardly news and if it is it's not worthy of back page news, especially when it was probably just a prototype shirt or something. Surely The Sun could have made something better up like they normally do.

Hv a picture from my black market in my country, because this shirt made in here. :p

no doubt abut this shirt, officially release soon July or June I think

newjerseyUnited.jpg

with the LUHG campaign i wil not by in Nike store but I will buy in black market lol

Yeah everything with MUFC brand or Logo looks awesome! :D

Robpat87 said:
Yeah everything with MUFC brand or Logo looks awesome! :D

Exactly what I wanted to say ^^

would be great to se a green - Gold shirt next season but I don´t think so... the kits are always done by Nike or not? I don´t think that Nike would make a green - Gold kit for next season...

This is mw Fav one....man in black...only used in one season, very rare kit.....i liked it.

NIK_40262_A_big.jpg

anybody ordered the new shirt??
if you do buy one, make sure you buy twice as much luhg stuff haha.

Did not order till now...

I´m first going to buy the "V" Jesey from last Season ... all I have seen till now is not so "Spezial" to buy it now.

i've ordered it, but using a rather large amount of discount and gift cards, through a third party store haha.

Don't know whether to buy one yet, don't think I will though, happy with my AIG one that we beat Chelsea in Moscow in. Didn't get last year's either.

Apparently Fergie has said something along the lines of "I don't know what Nike were on when they designed this kit" about the new shirt. haha.

This is a really nice home kit. but they always seems nicer in pictures. I'll wait to see this kit on players. But I seriously thinking about buying this shirt. I loved the collar.
At least one kit will be nice this season. But I still have hopes about the third kit. The away kit probably will be that terrible white one.

I prefer the Away one over the Home one. I think the 3rd kit is black.

I know the Green & Gold one is fake, United Road, I was just saying does anyone want one?

My fave is the 07-09 AIG one. Also like the 96-98 one. The shirt I call the "Cantona Shirt". All the Vodafone shirts were pretty nifty.

I also like the Vodafone shirts!

Got one with Beckham on back... had it on when I was at Old trafford this year :D

The last one we had was preaty nice, too.

The V as Evra said: V stands for Victory ... was a good slogan... foolish that we did not win a "big" trophy ...

Didn't like last year's. Turned out very unlucky. It was the cause of so many injuries. Damn you shirt for depleting our defence.

There's a glimpse of the keepers shirt somewhere too, can only see a bit of it though, it's yellow with bits of black.

This is where Nike got their inspiration for the GK shirt.

stryper.jpg

ha ha

I used to dream of being like Schmeichel as a kid. Kinda glad it didn't happen now. haha. I'd still give both my arms to play for United though, but I wouldn't be much use without my arms. The kit is so hideous I can only hope it's designed to scare the opposition.

Apparently Nike arent very happy with the reserves playing in the new kit before the launch date

Don't know why Nike should be unhappy. The kit leaked months ago through a fansite and The Sun had it as their back page story (which showed their lack of news).

Don´t know what to think about this Jersey ....

I must admit that last seasons Jersey was fantastic... though I haven´t bought it!

I bought one of the Sharp GK tops. Not a clue where it is now though, it won't fit me anymore anyway. Schmeichel loved his colours. I remember one was Purple. This has got to be one of the worst...

http://www.independent.co.uk/multimedia ... 52231s.jpg

schmeichel_152231s.jpg

This is the one I got.
http://i.telegraph.co.uk/telegraph/mult ... 07908c.jpg

Love how they come out to ACDC's Thunderstruck. How embarrasing must it be to do this. They're all pissing themselves laughing when the curtain comes down.

Now this is over and done with, let's go play some football.

Only just realised the shirt has got a collar. haha. Who will do a Cantona and turn theirs up?

Great video, by the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back