Could This Be Our Jerseys For Next Season ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nike after having designed an ugly jersey and knowing for sure that fans are not "feeling" this season's shirts are pushing to sell the jerseys on this :

1. That each shirt is made from 8 recycled plastic bottles
2. The the shirts are eco-friendly and made from polyester

what has recycled bottles got to do with a decent design, can some please help me understand ?
Is it a cardinal sin to design a shirt worthy of a club like United ? Even my son's pee-wee soccer team jersey looks better.

I like the home shirt and the away is growing on me more now

Thats horrible ^^^ i remember when i brought the grey one with Giggs on the back

just out of curiosity can you remember how much your first pint cost,i remember paying 1s9dto get in old trafford(when i started paying)9 pence now and it was 1s8d for a pint again around 9 pence god it was dear in them days........

Imagine drinks costed that now. Women get drinks for free so they can't really complain.

Different GK shirt to the one we've all seen. Edwin bringing back Purple, haven't seen Purple since the Schmeichel days. Has anyone else noticed that all GK's have those black stripes on their arms now, is that meant to distract the opposition or something? or am I reading too far into it? A lot of GK's do seem to have shirts with them on now though.

The away kit.

mufc69904.jpg

dummy_3.jpg

dummy_2.jpg

lol, well can't complain about the homejersey too much as its been the same for quite some time now :D! must be the change for last season!

My first impression it's that i'll save some money avoiding to buy this away kit. I didn't like it. This red on the sleeve ruined the shirt. Without this, the kit would be great.

In the end, I only liked the home kit. The third one with that' V ', wasn't fits well.

JSNFRMN_MUFC said:
I like the home and away kits, nothing special though.

I like the awaykit more then the home one!

mybe I go buy the away Kit next Month... with Scholes or Vida? mh I don´t know

Status
Not open for further replies.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back