Christmas 2020

I didn’t see the in laws over Christmas because of the change of restrictions. Just as well as they have both tested positive. They were in a tier one area as well a few weeks ago.

I was the last person to close down for Christmas from the project. Literally came back to not a single email and it's been a very slow morning.

Want to try and make a lot more of my lunch breaks this year. After working from home for basically 9 months and definitely since the winter months I've spent far too many days experiencing no day light.
Yep, I have done a lot of home working over the years and one thing I have learned is to replicate certain things you do when you are working from an office. I always have my lunch hour and that may involve going out for lunch or going for a walk. You cant stay pinned to the desk all day.

Yep, I have done a lot of home working over the years and one thing I have learned is to replicate certain things you do when you are working from an office. I always have my lunch hour and that may involve going out for lunch or going for a walk. You cant stay pinned to the desk all day.

I went for a walk during lunch today. It was nice to get out and stretch the legs.

I didn’t see the in laws over Christmas because of the change of restrictions. Just as well as they have both tested positive. They were in a tier one area as well a few weeks ago.

Hope they make a quick recovery.

Found out today a workmates grandad died over Christmas from Covid.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back