1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Chelsea to get stronger

Discussion in 'Football Forum' started by drunkenchancer, Aug 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. drunkenchancer

drunkenchancer Member

Aug 1, 2010
    with our win last weekend 6-0 and with Drogba saying this is the fitest he has felt for 5 years,and Malouda,Essien and Kalou looking sweet,no probs up front and in mid feild,even Terry looks like he is being looked after in defense,so Wigan look out we should get about 4 against you ;-)
    Man United-Fulham...they hav been a bit of a bogey team for you in the past but I see a win,will Rooney ever be fit again? does he need a rest? looks thats way to me
    Liverpool will lose to Man City 2-0
    Spurs will lose to Stoke
    Arsenil will probally beat Blackpool...but who knows their tails are up in Blackpool

JSNFRMN_MUFC Moderator

Mar 26, 2010
    Despite the team's Chelsea have faced, i've been surprised by them so far. Couldn't have written an easier start to the season yourself though really. United always start off the season on the back foot and usually come into it when the Champions League games start coming in, I have no idea why this is but it's happened for years, back to the 90s as far as I remember. 2nd half of the season is always ours. Even last season, January to May 2010 we picked up 1 more point than you and we always do in the 2nd half of the season.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.