Chelsea sell Carvalho to Madrid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scholesy18

I honestly think Carvalho is the only one they will miss out of the ones they've let go and even there not so much especially with the rumours about David Luiz being a target. I think they signed a good replacement for Cole in Benayoun, Ramires as a replacement for Ballack sounds good in theory - I dont know a lot about him but sounds an energetic player. Also sounds as though they're very much in the frame for Ozil as a replacement for Deco. So in theory they will be very much strengthening their squad whilst bringing the average age down significantly. I do rate Carvalho though - he'll be a good signing for Madrid but I wasnt under the impression he was 1st choice. I thought that was Alex with Ivanovic at RB. Still for me Chelski's weak link is John Terry...

I can't believe someone said this last night...

"Carvalho, a world class centre half, cost Real £6.7m. We signed Chris "mistake everygame" Smalling for £7m. What a steal."

Do people not realise that Smalling isn't the finished article yet and Carvalho has about 2 years left in his career.

The curse of the modern day fan. Instant success is needed. Why chairman are quick to sack managers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back