Sideshow Bob

1-0 for Madrid at half time.

Ronaldo:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Real Madrid playing really well.

Clean sheet would be massive for 2nd leg.

There has been debate by the BT panel on whether Ronaldo's goal should have been ruled out for offside. What do we think?

I think according to the rules he is offside as he tries to get the ball which has an affect on the defending players decision making therefore making him active.

Couldn't watch the 2nd half see he's now got a hat trick. What a player, obviously changed his game as he's not really a winger but at this rate could become a great CF now.

Juventus are superb. Dominating at the back and ruthless upfront. If Real do make it to the final which they should, then they are in for one hell of a game.

They've put a top quality team together even rebuilt the midfield & attack that reached the final a few years back.

Can they go one further this time?

I quite like seeing Madrid win it as it really annoys the Messi fanboy club.

Would be good to see a guy like a Buffon finally get his hands on the trophy. I think I've always admired Juventus as a club but never want to see them win because they were a constant pain in the backside for Utd in the 90s. In the early adventures in Europe they always had our number which made finally beating them in 99 so special.

Perfect start for Atletico. Can Madrid weather the storm?

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back