Lyon
Bayern Munich
Arsenal

2nd leg next week

CSKA Moscow (1) v Sevilla(1)
Inter(2) v Chelsea(1)
Olympiakos(0) v Bordeaux(1)
VfB Stuttgart(1) v Barcelona(1)

I wanted Real Madrid but i'm glad those madafakas are out!

I honestly don't care who we get - bring it, if we're gonna win this we have to beat the best teams. The whole point of going into this competition in the first place was to test ourselves against the best.

the way United are playing we can even beat Barca.

If we get Chelsea or Barca still we'll be through.We have to beat the best to be the best

avenkat said:
If we get Chelsea or Barca still we'll be through.We have to beat the best to be the best

of course but would you not prefer to player a weaker team than Barcelona or Chelsea?
I like your confidence :D

CSKA Moscow or VfB Stuttgart please. Unlikley they will qualify though.
Bordeaux is one to avoid, a tough fixture.

Busby said:
of course but would you not prefer to player a weaker team than Barcelona or Chelsea?
I like your confidence :D

all clubs are afraid of United,even Barca(who are not in great shape with Ibra in team).I don't mind any team.But if we get a weaker opposition like Lyon or Arsenal :D ,I'd be most happy.

But...United v Barca/Chelsea in quarters? Bring it on.We're playing terrific football and what better time to face them than now? ;)

Chelsea are not playing like a team capable of winning PL,Barca have been shit with Ibra.Without him,they've been superb like how we all saw against Valencia on Saturday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back