Lazio v Bayern Munich

Atletico Madrid v Chelsea

RB Leipzig v Liverpool

Porto v Juventus

Barcelona v Paris St-Germain

Sevilla v Borussia Dortmund

Atalanta v Real Madrid

------------------------------

Turns out I've always really like Leipzig and I fully support their entire business model.

Chelsea got the stinker don't see them beating Atletico over 2 legs.

Barca vs PSG is the stand out tie but looks like Neymar might miss it suggestions he's broken his leg after a heavy tackle last night.

Juve are out. 4-4 on aggregate. Probably the best game of football i've seen since fans haven't been in the stadium. An absolutely cracking game of football. That Cheisa looks some player. Not sure i've really watched him before. If I have he certainly hasn't stood out like he did tonight.

He was in the wall and jumped. Criticism should be with the keeper though. From where it was he has to be saving it.

He didn't have a good game though and had one clear cut chance he put miles wide.

maybe it's time the great man retires. Or goes to to play for Becks

maybe it's time the great man retires. Or goes to to play for Becks

He scored 32 goals in 37 games this season he’s hardly finished since he’s been at Juve it’s 90 goals in 120 games which is mad.

The gamble of bringing him in to get a CL hasn’t worked out but I’d argue the team around him has got weaker every season putting more and more burden on him.

They’ll be gutted to have gone out the way they have in the last 3 seasons but only really have themselves to blame.

Barcelona were fantastic tonight but Dembele just can't finish.

Trent having a mare apparently

Also, Madrid without Varane and Ramos

City got a big break.

Ref blew for a foul by Bellingham on the keeper wasn’t even close he should have waited and allowed VAR to review it.

Both sides got an away goal which keeps the ties alive.

Didn’t watch the games but sounds like things could have been much worse for Liverpool.

Liverpool were awful. Didn't even have a shot first half.

I think PSG have got the tools to give City problems they can sit back and defend in numbers then hit on the brake which is how we caused them problems. I think PSG have got the same tools but they can't give City the number of chances that they gave Bayern over the two legs.

Real Madrid are a strange side they've got plenty of experience and know how to win this.

Apparantly Dortmund Ultras were making serious noise outside City's hotel last night

Tonight is massive for City they keep stumbling in the CL and normally it's because the manager decides to try some new mad idea that backfires on them.

I just can't see Dortmund knocking them out the defence just isn't good enough to hold City out for 90 minutes.

Shame that Sancho isn't fit

Whatever that witchcraft was from PSG/Bayern last night, I think I'd like our lads in red to give that a shot. Reminds me of the stuff we haven't played since 08.

Tonight is massive for City they keep stumbling in the CL and normally it's because the manager decides to try some new mad idea that backfires on them.

I just can't see Dortmund knocking them out the defence just isn't good enough to hold City out for 90 minutes.

I tend to agree about their defence, but the way people have already written Dortmund off despite having an away goal will hopefully come back to bite them. City are going to give them chances, so we'll see what Haaland can do when Dortmund aren't on top.

Dortmund to win 1-0 14/1. Nae bother

Dortmund 1-0 after 15 mins.
When the whistle blows for time and thats still the score I deserve redemption AND a promotion to the head honchos lackeys, lackyes, lackeys laceky!!
Should I wish to accept such a post of course.

When the whistle blows for time and thats still the score I deserve redemption AND a promotion to the head honchos lackeys, lackyes, lackeys laceky!!
Should I wish to accept such a post of course.
Ah, shame.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back