Champions League Knockout Stages

Status
Not open for further replies.
Inter. The possibility of kick out the current champion added the possibility to cause the dismissal of Rafa Benitez (if he is not fired before) is excellent. :D

Benitez will be gone by then, they might get good again. Roma is likely.

FC Copenhagen for me, Chelski will probably get them though

Honestly I wouldn't like to face Lyon. It's always a boring team to win.

Among all our potential opponents, i believe that Milan is who's playing better. I Don't think it will be as easy as last season (I mean the game in OT).

Copenhagen is the "opponent of the dreams" for all the group champions. And the pressure to win will be all over the favorite in this match.

Marseille would be interesting. The last two (and only) games against them were in season 99/00. The Velodrome stadium is not a very "friendly" but it would be nice to play there again.

Rome always brings great memories (7-1). But we played 7 times in one year against them. So, give us a break, ok?

i don't want either Milan team really, Rest of them won't be too bad, but we shouldn't underestimate Lyon, they have a good bunch of players, world class GK

Milan are a different side to the team we put 7 past over 2 legs last season.
I wouldn't be surprised if Milan went all the way.

Inter fans are dogs. Would love to knock them out

1st leg: Marseille v Man Utd 23rd Feb on ITV. 2nd leg: Home Tue 15 March

SAF: "We've got one of our old players there in Gabriel Heinze, so it'll be nice to see him."

I'm happy with the draw. Marseille, in theory, will be an easy opponent, although I don't expect an easy game. Just as the games against Lille and Lyon weren't. Great care is required with Valbuena and Lucho Gonzalez.

About the other games, no doubt the most important are Spurs vs Milan and Inter vs Bayern.

Will we see, finally, Real madrid going through the quarterfinals?

And Chelsea eh? They got what all the group champions wanted. To face Copenhagen.

Happy with the draw. Spurs can progress past Milan imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back