Champions League Final: Bayern Munich v Inter Milan

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's simple, I think Inter will win because Mourinho is the better manager, I just hope that Inter won't score an early goal because then the rest of the game will probably be a very dull one, so fingers crossed that Bayern score first so we can have a great match.

Inter has one of the best defenses in the World, Barcelona managed to score twice against them but those where lucky goals and also AS Roma couldn't score against Inter in the Italian Cup Final. Weaknesses? I can't see any, I think Inter will probably win 1-0, but you never know, Van Gaal is a very experienced manager and who knows Robben could score from distance, but I doubt it.

I honestly want Bayern to win they play more attractive football, Van Gaal is an amazing manager too. Inter of course would be tough to break with a really solid defence and theyre good on the counter and Mourinho is a genius. I expect a really good game between two great managers and two really good teams.

Did you know that if Bayern win it would mean that Manchester United would have either won the Champions League or lost to the eventual champions in the last 4 seasons? A nice statistic and one of many achievements by the best team in the world Manchester United.

I actually think Inter will win they play more tactical effective football than Beyerns attacking style which is why considering its a final Inters tactics will probably pay off, but as I said earlier I would be wanting Bayern to win.

Yes you can call it a missed opportunity what we missed this season are important goals to think that only 2 goals would have seen us competing for a treble, yes only 2 goals in 2 back to back matches 1) Chelsea at home which would have made it 2-2 and we would have been Premier league champions.
2) Bayern Munich at home which would have made it 4-2 on the night and us in the semis and possibly the final.

Now the turning point here would be mutifactorial but I see our over reliance on Rooney cost us dearly if Rooney hadnt played against Bayern in the 2nd leg we would have possibly beaten Chelsea if we ahd a fresher Rooney.

Anyway its no use thinking about the past now, we must see where and how we can improve lets hope Fergie doesnt feel too stubborn when writing some check books this summer.

In my opinion Fergie should look at where we failed last season and improve on it or more specificly where some of the players failed and improve on that, like Ive been saying on the transfer mill topic we need more goals not 4nils or 5nils no more 1nils and 2ones important goals like the goals that were missing against Burnely away and Birmingham and Blackburn.

So what we need are players capable of scoring important goals and right now I only see Rooney and possibly Nani capable of doing that so Fergie should bring a goalscoring medfielder and a striker.

When was last time both CL finalists were each vying for treble? Manchester United/Bayern in 99..
So Bayern unlucky 2nd time now?
I hope so

I don't want anyone to win in particular.I am a neutral like everyone here.Inter have got a strong side among the two and come on do you really think Mourinho is going to bottle it in the final?

Ribery definitely misses final.

Justice for United and its just a consolation. Still hurts that we aren't there you know.We deserve to be there, especially after the way we played at OT. No other team, not even Barca could've played that kind of stuff, which we did.

If Inter win it'll be great because Jim Bowen could say "Look at what you could have had, Chelsea". Mourinho winning it with 2 clubs but not Chelsea would just be brilliant.

Also, Inter have been the better of the 2. Bayern have got there on luck.

Can't see past an Inter win tomorrow. Think they'll win it 2-0. They're good going forward and defending while Bayern's defence has been anything but solid.

It makes me mad when I stop and think that we should be in the final tomorrow night. Need to stop thinking about it. Gonna be even worse if Bayern win tomorrow.

The Lucky fluky way Bayern beat us deserves nothing else but them going 1-0 up after 6 minutes then sitting back defending their lead until injury time when Inter score twice and steal the cup away from them.

Uh didn't some team already do that to them???? Oh yeah it was United ha ha!

I'd pay money to see a Bayern Munich player (Lothar Matthaus) looking completely stunned on the side of the pitch with a pint next to him. And then see another player (Sami Kuffour) crying like a 4 year old in the middle of the pitch. Time to dig out the old Treble video I think.

Milito's 2nd is possibly one of the best proper goals i've seen this year. Straight up. By proper I mean...not a screamer from 25-30 yards out. Proper as in good skill and finish.

19drew86 said:
Can't see past an Inter win tomorrow. Think they'll win it 2-0. They're good going forward and defending while Bayern's defence has been anything but solid.

Wish I had put money on it now lol!

Not the greatest of finals but well done to Inter. The better team won. Milito was clinical in front of goal.

I´m so happy Munich does not win :D

Now I can go out on the streets without hearing: "We are the best we are deathless" -.-

Munich freaks... realy... :evil:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back