220px-Manchester_United_FC_crest.svg.png
V
250px-BSC_Young_Boys_logo.svg.png

Tuesday, 27th November 2018
Champions League Group H
Old Trafford
20:00
GMT

Pretty much a must win game. And if we don’t I’d happily give Mourinho his P45 myself

There's no excuse really in this one like you say it simply has to be a win and that should get us through unless Valencia pull of a shock win in Turin.

I hope he drops Lukaku but he won't.
I hope he drops Matic but he won't.

From the looks of it Lindelöf is out so will he go for Bailly, Jones or Rojo to replace him? I believe Rojo is injured as per usual but I can't stand watching the chuckle brothers play but it really looks like that will be the answer as I think Bailly also has a knock.

Shaw will be back which is positive I think we missed him on Saturday gives us that natural width down the left that Young can't which probably means Young back to RB although it would be nice to see Dalot.

Jones at cb, it just get's worse and worse. I really wouldn't be surprised if we draw 0-0.

Fellaini and Matic against this shower at home wtf???? Why why why Matic PLEASE someone tell me

0-0 draw

Pogba dropped too. It’s comical.

Sanchez not even in squad.

Our 3 highest earners aren’t able to play.

Pogba dropped is he, When i saw that I assumed he was being rested after missing the internationals. Assumed he was still carrying a knock

What is Mourinho playing at? It's like he is trying to f**k things up on purpose. Matic should be rested for this one, Fellaini not needed.

Give the fans something to cheer about, Pogba, Fred and Herrera or Pereira or even Lingard in the middle, let's go at them at home and score 2, 3 or even 4 against the minnows. No, Jose opts for utter shit midfielders who are so static, slow, uncreative, boring, predictable yada yada yada

I'm SO annoyed with this

The trying to get sacked XI rolled out again?

Fellaini and Matic together why oh why has this pairing ever worked for us.

Chance for Lingard who’s been poor for Utd this season.

I played rubbish Sunday league football for years, as a rw and scored no end of chip shots like Rashfird just missed. What is going on with these players??? That opportunity was an absolute sitter ffs

Rashford misses a great one on one chance.

He’s not the only person this applies to but far to many of these chances being missed this season.

He is guilty of this a lot though and it really isn’t improving as the years pass.

It's better than it has been

Smalling is the new Gerrard lol. Another beautiful defence splitting pass

Playing alright but this lot are rubbish you’d have to say thestronger sides would be sticking 4 or 5 past these at home.

Feels like if we can get one a few will follow but that first one is often the hardest one to get especially when you waste a great chance like Rashford did nerves set in.

Crowd very subdued and quite a few empty seats the club desperately need a lift

225 minutes at home in the CL this season and still no goal.

Rashford our biggest threat but so wasteful, 2 weeks off has sent Martial back into his shell and Fellaini must have stupidly got himself offside 3 times by not watching the line. I mean if we aren’t putting crosses in why is he the number 10 ahead of Mata or Periera or Lingard at least have someone who can move the ball quickly in there.

Mourinho looks like a man who’s out of ideas he’s not trying anything different, he’s not encouraging them he looks like he’s given up trying with them bet he wishes they’d just sack him and get it over with.

Will the big names come on to guide us home?

I’d get Pogba on for Matic and Mata on for Fellaini and just go for it all out attack and just overload them.

Yep all the way with those changes.

Mourinho to me looks an angry man, spitting fire every time the camera flashes over to him.

Yep all the way with those changes.

Mourinho to me looks an angry man, spitting fire every time the camera flashes over to him.

He’s playing to the cameras with his what more do you expect me to do looks.

Teach them and make them better 2 years in and not a single attacking player has improved.

Rashford putting in an absolute shift for the team but nothing coming off for him.

I've got a fiver on 0-0 at 18/1
Not sure if I want a Utd win or the money more at this stage lol

Lingard off Lukaku on
Fred off Pogba on

How’s he looked at that midfield 3 and decided to take Fred off.

Our line up includes Valencia, Smalling, Jones, Lingard, Fellaini and Matic who should be nowhere near our starting line up. Pretty much sums us up right now. No where near good enough. Even if we win this game it isn’t good enough!

Took Lukaku 70 seconds to show how poor his touch is and highlight how poor Fellanis passing is

I think Fred could do well if he had a decent run of games. He seems to have a bit of everything going on

Our line up includes Valencia, Smalling, Jones, Lingard, Fellaini and Matic who should be nowhere near our starting line up. Pretty much sums us up right now. No where near good enough. Even if we win this game it isn’t good enough!

Lingard has probably been our best player over the last 12 months. That more shows the state of affairs

Lingard has probably been our best player over the last 12 months. That more shows the state of affairs
Exactly that. And before that De Gea was our best player who was keeping up us in it game after game.

Did I really just see that save from De Gea?? How did he do that ffs? Unbelievable

Status
Not open for further replies.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back