Cathcart moves on...

Cathcart stunted after showing great initial promise, he's too slow and his positioning isn't the greatest...has a lot to imrove, but that doesn't mean he won't make it though.. but i think He and Chester are destined for careers away from United, at smaller teams

Chester has been undone by injury, he lost a year of development really through injury after getting called into the first team. He did however have a good game on the weekend, if he can keep it up he could get a loan to the Championship next season with a chance to impress but at the moment it is most likely that he will move on.

i think surprisingly Gill is emerging as the best option in the reserves, probably Recce Brown behind him.

The Academy had few good guys though, Mcginty, Fornasier look good prospects. Tom Thorpe excites me the most though, looks like he has a shot.
Mcginty is physically excellent but not sure about the rest of his game, bit slow at times

Fornasier is decent all round, might make it too...needs to improve aerially though, his tackling and positioning look good.

Also new guy Tyler Blackett looks a great prospect too. am i missing anyone?

Gill is the best option in the reserves but I doubt he'll make it at United. De Laet will probably partner him most games when he's not needed with the first team.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back