Carrick Sidelined for three weeks

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's come at the worst possible time considering the midweek games are about to start up - puts the pressure on the players we have given that Anderson is injured and Hargreaves has gone beyond even being thought of. Means a decision needs to be made about Scholes playing 3 games in 8 days as well, especially given all 3 will be competitive and high tempo in the extreme

His injury might become a problem. If news of an injury to Anderson are true, we might not be able to rotate in a busy period as much as we would like. Now that the CL is starting, the fixtures appear fast and im sure Fergie would have liked to have all options available. It does make Cleverly leaving a bit annoying now, but happy to see Gibson get some games

sad for Carrick but a boon for the youngsters?
with Cleverley out on loan, and Ando probably out for another week, Gibson and Giggsy the only backup we have for Flatch and Scholes we might see one of the youngsters make the bench against Rangers or maybe even against Everton.
i have a feeling it'll be Corry Evans, or maybe Eikrem.

g@mb!t said:
sad for Carrick but a boon for the youngsters?
with Cleverley out on loan, and Ando probably out for another week, Gibson and Giggsy the only backup we have for Flatch and Scholes we might see one of the youngsters make the bench against Rangers or maybe even against Everton.
i have a feeling it'll be Corry Evans, or maybe Eikrem.

Agreed. Not a fan of Carrick but we definitely need him now. Gutted we put Cleverley on loan cause he's the best of the youngsters, IMHO. What's this about Ando being injured? I haven't heard. Is it a re-injury or something else? I was so stoked 2 see him play in the hopes that he'd be in a more attacking position. We just keep getting hit from evry direction :cry:

Anderson picked up a knock while playing for the reserves, but seems fully fit now since he was in training yesterday and Sir Alex only ruled out Carrick as injured. so might see Ando play his first game of the season tomorow

Gutted about this, gutted for him too. He's determined to get back in the team, he's having no luck right now though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back