Carling Cup Team?

Discussion in 'Manchester United' started by Stretford End Arising, Aug 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stretford End Arising

Stretford End Arising SEA

Thoughts on this season's Carling Cup team?

2. JSNFRMN

JSNFRMN Moderator

I was talking on twitter about this and I suggested the midfield Cleverley, C Evans, Eikrem, Obertan. Depending on the opposition. Tougher opposition, Ando and Gibson in CM with Cleverley left and Obertan right. I prefer Cleverley central but Fergie seems to prefer him on the left or maybe that was just to fit everyone in for gametime.

You have to go TK in goal. Rafael, Smalling, De Laet, Fabio, (midfield above), Kiko, Owen/Hernandez/King.

3. Scholesy18

Scholesy18 Well-Known Member

Kuszczak, Rafael, Evans, Smalling, Fabio, Obertan, Gibson, Cleverley, Chicharito, Macheda, Owen

4. g@mb!t

[email protected]!t Well-Known Member

i want to see Eikrem get a chance, he looks promising, Bebe almost certain to get a chance too!

5. JSNFRMN

JSNFRMN Moderator

People who have seen him have been saying watch out for Bebe by December... I think Fergie said it too recently. If not before FA Cup 3rd round surely.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.