Car Boot Real Madrid Sale?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JSNFRMN

Real Madrid have opened the door to a potential transfer scramble after putting four of their Galacticos up for sale.

Rafael Van der Vaart, Lassana Diarra, Fernando Gago, and Mahamadou Diarra have been made available, as Real look to trim their ever-bulging squad and wage bill.

Tottenham, Manchester United, Liverpool, and Aston Villa have all been put on red alert as Real director Jorge Valdano prepares to shed some of the unwanted members of Jose Mourinho's new look squad.

The Special One has added Angel Di Maria, Sami Khedira, Mesut Ozil, Ricardo Carvalho, Sergio Canales, and Pedro Leaon to the Real ranks this summer.

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/Tr ... 58723.html

I like VdV but I don't think we'll go in for him unless he's very cheap. Nice to hear players coming out and saying the only club that isn't a step down from Real is us.

Vdv would be a brilliant signing!! perfect guy to take over from Scholes without having to pay 20-30 mill!!

Defensively he doesn't offer much but he does put in a good effort but his creativity is really impressive!

With Fletcher he'd do well in midfield, his passing is very good so he can be depended not to lose the ball to often, pretty strong physically too!

If the choice was between Van der Vaart or Meireles, who would we prefer? I'd take both :D

But I think we need a player like VDV more than Meireles, creativity when Scholesy is not playing is almost Zero..plus VDV can take an excellent set piece too

I think Meireles is better than VdV but VdV is cheap if around £5m and probably more of what we need.

VDV easily, ive always been a fan, shame his career stalled at madrid

VDV has recently confirmed that he did not make the staement about United! He said that he has not talked to any Enhlish press and wants to play for Madrid! I don't think SAF would sign him anyway! We need a more defensive midfielder, as it looks like Hargo is done!

I would argue we would need a more attacking mid than a a defensive one

Defour is good in defence and attack, scores goals and is creative.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back