Cantona on Man.City's Chances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diggy

Cantona's take on City:

"If City play a game against United for 89 minutes, maybe they’ll have a chance! But I think United have a team that is experienced and they have young players also – they still work on young players. Chelsea don’t look so good, Liverpool seem to have problems. Arsenal? Maybe."

i caught this on skysports this afternoon. haha

I can't stop loving this guy. haha

I love him too, gutted I never really got to see him play though, but i've seen enough of him to know he's a legend. Looking for Eric is a brilliant film aswell.

"When seagulls follow a trawler, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea. "

One of my favourite celebrations this... if you can call it a celebration. haha... not a bad goal either.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3vAOUgmRXsc

Personally gutted, I wasn't old enough really to care much about Football. I've only really started taking a deep interest in the last 2 seasons. Probably due to discovering streaming. Whoever came up with streaming football games online should be knighted.

Saw Boyle at Fulham away this season and thought who's that old git, only realised it was him later :shock:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back