Cantona on Man.City's Chances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diggy

Cantona's take on City:

"If City play a game against United for 89 minutes, maybe they’ll have a chance! But I think United have a team that is experienced and they have young players also – they still work on young players. Chelsea don’t look so good, Liverpool seem to have problems. Arsenal? Maybe."

i caught this on skysports this afternoon. haha

I can't stop loving this guy. haha

JSNFRMN

I love him too, gutted I never really got to see him play though, but i've seen enough of him to know he's a legend. Looking for Eric is a brilliant film aswell.

"When seagulls follow a trawler, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea. "

One of my favourite celebrations this... if you can call it a celebration. haha... not a bad goal either.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3vAOUgmRXsc

JSNFRMN

Personally gutted, I wasn't old enough really to care much about Football. I've only really started taking a deep interest in the last 2 seasons. Probably due to discovering streaming. Whoever came up with streaming football games online should be knighted.

H Stand

Saw Boyle at Fulham away this season and thought who's that old git, only realised it was him later :shock:

Status
Not open for further replies.