Bruno Fernandes | Match Discussion thread 2020/21

jsp

I did state him looking back at his best was because he had all the time in the world.

I doubt they would be celebrating they're not idiots they know the score Ole seems to be getting them into that mentallity of once the game is done you go home and either sulk or celebrate next day it's a fresh start.

Mr C

This is another one of those games, like after the FA cup, it will show how much we have improved mentally, hopefully we learnt from that Liverpool game.

jsp

Yep tonight we showed a killer edge that has been lacking for years at Utd but it was done in a controlled organised way players didn't go nuts trying to score crazy goals we just kept picking away at the weakness.

I mean second half it felt like our entire back 4 was about 35 yards from their goal it was like a training session and as the opponent got more and more tired we just cashed in over and over again.

Everton will be a different story and so will West Ham in the cup next week.

I would imagine in one of those games Bruno will get a rest just to avoid burning him out but knowing him he'll be begging to play the Europa League games as well.

jsp

AC Milan 0-1 Man Utd

Poor tonight was so frustrating to watch certainly saw the bad side of Bruno tonight

Shot

I wont have a word said against him. Too much football, he does need to be rested from time to time, especially if his form is poor.
If his position was threatened he is the type that would run through brick walls to prove the manager wrong.

jsp

Yep I think he's had to push through the wall because of the injuries/form of others he needs a break but hard to see one coming for him.

He should not be starting in the FA Cup at the weekend but we both know he will.

jsp

Played 90 minutes last night but is suspended for the next game so now has a week off before our game vs Brighton.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now