Brendan Rodgers at Leicester City 2020/21

jsp

Top Poster Of Month
Gone off like a train again this season 18 points out of 24 to start the season top of the league after 8 games.

Vardy scoring for fun

That's despite losing Chilwell to Chelsea, Soyuncu, Periara and Ndidi all being injured.

Can they last the pace this season and get top 4?

Yep can't say I've seen much of them this season but looks like every time they lose a player to injury a new guy appears who's also really good like this Fofana guy people are raving about and Justin who's taken over from Chilwell.

Seems like they've got a good steady production line of players who just slot in when needed but yeah Vardy is the key putting the ball in the net is what makes the difference and he's a master at it.

No one calling them FC Penalty like they did us all last season though.

They're currently on pace for 38 pens in the league this season.

I assume it'll be like last season where their squad is too thin to last the season.

Their next game up is Liverpool though so let's hope they can maintain this form after the break.

Yeah thin squad plus Europa League makes you think eventually the adrenaline runs out and they run out of steam but doesn't feel like the big boys are going to be going full steam to the end this year either.

Where it will kill them is if they get through the group stage and the europa games are two leg ties that extra round of games kills you just after Xmas.

Fulham win 2-1. Big win for Fulham gets them out of the relegation zone.

Sheffield Utd 1-2 Leicester

Vardy grabs a last minute winner.

Off to a flier again and through in Europe those extra games haven't shown any impact yet.

Can they sustain it this time as they collapsed at the end of last season.

If Vardy stays fit all season they'll be in the top 4 discussion right until the end.

Yeah must admit I've not caught many of their games this season but they look to be flying.

Vardy out for a couple of weeks for a minor hip op.

Don't know if that means he's about to join RUN DMC

Leicester 1-3 Leeds

Do we think without Vardy they'll drop away now?

Was the usual frantic game vs Leeds yesterday was good fun to watch but Leeds looked the better side and you would imagine Vardy would have been a real threat given the space Leeds offer.

He's out for a few weeks I guess it'll be how long can they hang in without him.

Think they may fall away now, Vardy is so instrumental to them and they’ve also got a few other injuries. I thought they might have tried to bring in a striker yesterday but nothing seemingly was done. Barnes and Maddison are in good form but wouldn’t be surprised if they started to fall off the pace.

FA Cup winners.

First half was shockingly bad. But the second half was brilliant. Tielemanns with a 30 yard screamer. Schmeichal with a world class save in the 87th minute and then Chelsea with the tightest of offside goals in the 89th minute.

Good to see new winners of the cup. Pretty good second half and a stunner to win it. Tielemans is a cracking little player.

Well run club they’ve got owners, managers, players and fans all pulling together and believing in something.

They’re making good decisions getting in players that fit their plan I hope they make top 4 as they deserve it.

Would take a couple of their players in a heartbeat and they would genuinely add to our team in areas we need. Ndidi and Fofana to name two in the areas we need to strengthen. Would definitely add Tielemans as well.

Just seen a rumour they are close to adding Soumare from Lille to their ranks as well, who is extremely highly rated. Their scouting department really knows what they are doing, especially when it comes to raiding the French league. Kante, Mahrez, Fofana, Ndidi - the list can go on.

Can you imagine if we won the cup,the glazers coming onto the pitch crying and hugging all the players and staff.
leicester is the blue print on how to run a club the right way and i really hope the government bring in tighter rules on prospective owners and current owners

Would take a couple of their players in a heartbeat and they would genuinely add to our team in areas we need. Ndidi and Fofana to name two in the areas we need to strengthen. Would definitely add Tielemans as well.

Just seen a rumour they are close to adding Soumare from Lille to their ranks as well, who is extremely highly rated. Their scouting department really knows what they are doing, especially when it comes to raiding the French league. Kante, Mahrez, Fofana, Ndidi - the list can go on.
Still really disappointed we never signed Vardy after they won the League

Said it a few times but how every big 6 club watched Tielemens on loan for 6 months and didn't jump in ahead of Leicester to sign him baffles me.

Can they hold this team together is the big challenge as always but they aren’t under financial pressure so teams wanting to buy their stars will need to come with deep pockets.

Was happy to see Evans pick up a winners medal to complete the set of domestic medals.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back