Breaking Bad

Scholesy18

Can't believe there isn't a topic on this show. It deserves one above any other show. Any of you here watched it? I've been following it since season 2 and I'm sad that's its over. Don't know what I'm supposed to do with my Sunday evenings now. :(

Easily the best TV series out there, and I've watched like 30 of them in total. Never disappointed even once and story extremely well written right from the beginning by Vince Gilligan, who is just a genius. All the loose ends covered immaculately and they ended it in THE perfect manner you could ask for. Perfection is the best word for it. It was very satisfying indeed. Best TV show I've ever seen no doubt. I never thought anything could beat The Sopranos, but this show was even more awesome. They ended it much better than Sopranos did.

So....any you watched this show & its finale last weekend? Or any of you still watching it?

I've not watched Breaking Bad so can't share in your misery of the series finishing.

On a plus note Homeland is starting on Sunday. I think that s the best tv series since 24

Breaking Bad is easily the best show that has been on TV, have just started watching Season 5, is brilliantly written

Did you not see season 1? There have been much more shocking endings in Breaking Bad but the final episode was very good and wrapped everything up.

Breaking Bad is easily the best show that has been on TV, have just started watching Season 5, is brilliantly written

You're about to come across some of the best episodes ever made. The last 4 episodes in particular are just top notch. Great and, at times, scary!

Nearly finished the first season very enjoyable watch. Mate of mine told me the first season is more like one long pilot so looking forward to the next few seasons.

Yep it is. Kick starts really to the point where you get hooked to it from penultimate episode of season 2 onwards.

Just watched the final episode. Brilliant program, equal to The Sopranos and The Wire, for me. I felt sad too. I rushed through watching the whole lot as I was worried about discovering storylines etc. Going to start from the beginning again and watch at a slower pace so I can properly enjoy and appreciate.

I have finally watched Breaking Bad! Totally addictive and have just watched the first four episodes.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

"You clearly don't know who you're talking to, so let me clue you in. I am not in danger, Skyler. I AM the danger. A guy opens his door and gets shot, and you think that of me? No! I am the one who knocks!" My favourite quote

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back