Status
Not open for further replies.

Sideshow Bob

Not had the chance to see a replay of Bravo's challenge on Rooney. Should it have been a penalty? Possible red card?

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Stonewall red for me, his feet were awfully off the ground and if he had connected with Rooney's leg rather than the ball, it probably would have broke his leg. Awful, awful. How Guardiola said Bravo's performance was one of the best he had seen is baffling, idiot.

100% a red for Bravo. He goes over the top of the ball and gets the man. It's a pen and a red card without doubt. But hey it wasn't going to be our day.

Clattenberg screwed us over. That was a clear red or at least a penalty according to the new rules. Silva's tackle on Valencia was a red too two footed coming in from behind. He always screws us.

I hate Clattenburg with a passion, he is so arrogant, he thinks he's so much better than anyone else. He's one of those people that think their some kind of celebrity. City were the better side without a doubt but we should have had a penalty for sure and then Bravo would have been off and I think we would have won it from there. Ah well, these days happen, got to move on and come back well against Watford and Leicester in the next games.

They say these things even themselves out across the season so we shall see! But yes Clattenburg is a Muppet and a wannabe celebrity rather than being the best ref he can be. Mind you more often than not his mistakes have been to our benefit! Ala the Spurs goal that never was and the Nani goal also against Spurs.

I have never really believed the whole evening up across a season thing. If you get your bad one as we did at 2 - 1 down and your good one at 5 - 0 up I would hardly call that evening out.

I have never really believed the whole evening up across a season thing. If you get your bad one as we did at 2 - 1 down and your good one at 5 - 0 up I would hardly call that evening out.

Agreed... Plus a lot depends when in the season it happens. OK it cost us this weekend but if we get a fortunate decision later in the year then that could help us more. Right now we've got plenty of time to respond.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back