Goals00000
Assists00000
Yellow Cards11000
Red Cards00000

Sideshow Bob

Europa League: AZ Alkmaar 0-0 Manchester United - 3rd October 2019

The lad did OK.

jsp

I didn't see the game but hopefully he gets some more chances in Europa League.

For me the left back spot is a spot that's up for grabs I think Shaw has shown he can't be relied on to stay fit and also perform at a high level consistently he's the same player now that he was when he arrive 5 years ago.

Nicky Butt has a new role at the club which is supposed to be planning routes for academy players into the first team and a big part of that will be finding the right clubs to loan our players to.

The top academy lads should not be playing more than 1 year of U23 football before being loaned out then hopefully integrated into the first team when they are good enough. The jump from U23 to first team is to big it's almost pointless judging players on what they do in U23 football. People mock that Chelsea loan army but it has proven it works.

You might get the odd one who doesn't need the loan stage for example Greenwood looks like he might be good enough at 18 to be a premier league player.

SuperRash

Still raw and can be very rash but does have the tools to be a very good left back. It’s all about how he develops in the next few years. A loan move would probably be good for him because don’t think he would dislodge Shaw right now. A Championship level loan move would be correct, he’s already proven he is very good at U23’s so why not get him out on loan and let him develop for a year.