Boxing 2020

Looking forward to this. Hope Fury can get the job done but watching Wilder you’re just waiting for that explosive moment.

Still think Fury won the 1st fight.

Problem is they’ve signed a 2 fight deal so after this there will be another fight later in the year.

Joshua despite only just getting his titles back is being told he has to pick from two mandatory challengers whichever one he doesn’t take he will lose a belt (I think a deal will be done to fight both this year).

Wilder is great entertainment because until he’s out the fight is never over that power is unreal so you can’t afford to make any mistakes.

Ideally 2020 should be Joshua vs Pulev then Fury vs Wilder if Joshua wins he takes the winner of Fury vs Wilder to unify the division then whoever wins that fights Usyk in 2021. Usyk has barely had a fight at this weight and he’s being put out as a mandatory fighter which is crazy.

I have my tickets all ready for this fight I didn’t go to the first fight but what a fight it was! I think Tyson will win but can’t get sloppy and even though I don’t beleave he will try to KO him I honestly think he can KO him ,last fight he had wilder rocking come on Tyson! There’s only oneeeee Tyson fury!!!! And a utd fan.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back