Box Sets

There were honestly parts of it that were hard to watch. The deposition they do where he's almost goading the prosecutor saying I wish I could answer that question then pleading his right to remain silent. He was basically admitting to them you're right but you don't have the evidence to prove it so I'm not going to admit it.

Sounds like his wife has plenty to answer to as well but maybe she's the one who's got the tapes that the police never found.

Yeah it was an uncomfortable watch at times for sure. His arrogance was astounding in the deposition and the fact he was brazenly skipping out on his probation conditions. He thought he could do what he wanted without consequences.

His girlfriend knew what was going on, I’m convinced of it!

100% in on the whole thing best case she was to afraid to speak out and is a victim worst case she was part of the scheme.

There were honestly parts of it that were hard to watch. The deposition they do where he's almost goading the prosecutor saying I wish I could answer that question then pleading his right to remain silent. He was basically admitting to them you're right but you don't have the evidence to prove it so I'm not going to admit it.

Sounds like his wife has plenty to answer to as well but maybe she's the one who's got the tapes that the police never found.

I got from those comments I do want to answer but my legal rep won’t let me.

From my time of when I use to do police station representations people often get a false sense of security during some questions or irritated by saying nothing when they have a particular answer to a question.

Watching the new Amazon Prime series Alex Ryder. Worth watching but it takes until around the 4th episode to be convinced of that and it's nice to watch something with a British backdrop for a change.

I read that book a year ot two ago, I think I'll watch it, but the book wasn't great,

Watching the new Amazon Prime series Alex Ryder. Worth watching but it takes until around the 4th episode to be convinced of that and it's nice to watch something with a British backdrop for a change.
Finished this now. Would definitely recommend

Started watching White Lines on Netflix enjoying it so far only 2 episodes in.

After that going to watch Gangs of London which is on sky on demand meant to be very good.

Started watching White Lines on Netflix enjoying it so far only 2 episodes in.

After that going to watch Gangs of London which is on sky on demand meant to be very good.

Couldn’t get in to white lines. Gave up on it.

Gangs of London again though is fantastic.

Couldn’t get in to white lines. Gave up on it.

Gangs of London again though is fantastic.

I'd been watching a lot of serious stuff just needed something light hearted white lines gives me that it's not very serious and a bit silly but enough of a story to keep me interested. The accents are a bit all over the place too.

Plus I've fancied the girl in it for ages since she was in an old BBC show called how not to live your life.

I've started season 4 13 reasons why, and it's a slog, much like seasons 2 and 3

not really a box set, but the Elis James and John Robins radio show on R5 Friday afternoons at 1pm UK time is good. Although the lock down version is not as good (or as long) as the pre lockdown studio version.

They also do a lockdown podcast, but I've not listened to those

So having spent 2 evenings watching my rubber plant I finally felt suitably rehabilitated to re-enter the world of television (don't ever waste your time on Berba_God recommendations unless you enjoy watching female melodrama and rebellious adolescent wee lassie's) :p
So I started watching HUNTERS on Amazon last night and it has started well enough for me to think I am going to enjoy the series.

Manifest on Sky is a good watch. Definitely very different.

It’s definitely different. I love it. But haven’t recommended it to many as not sure if it’s really good. Or so bad that’s it’s good.

Got 3 episodes left of the second series.

It’s definitely different. I love it. But haven’t recommended it to many as not sure if it’s really good. Or so bad that’s it’s good.

Got 3 episodes left of the second series.
It’s very far fetched and is getting very weird but I’m hooked. Like you say it’s probably one of those shows that is so bad and strange that it is good and kind of works!

Just finished the second series last night. Would presume there will be a third.

for anyone who hasnt done peaky blinders, get it binged before the new season comes out shortly, Ive done most of the hyped ones like prison break, breaking bad etc etc and PB is by far the best
Such a shame to hear Helen McCrory has passed away at the age of 52 :(. A great actress as proven in her Peaky Blinders role.

Such a shame to hear Helen McCrory has passed away at the age of 52 :(. A great actress as proven in her Peaky Blinders role.
Hugely upset when I heard about her sad passing, incredible part that she played in Peaky Blinders, as im sure she was equally great in everything else she was involved with. RIP

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back