Box Sets

Yes, I have just finished watching it. I hadn’t heard of it and it only put it on initially in the background. Great series, highly recommend

Escape at Dannemora is currently being shown on Sky Atlantic. It’s not available on Netflix. It’s a Showtime show. Not sure which streaming service has the rights to the show. Is it possible to get access to Showtime streaming in the UK?

Season 3 of designated survivor is out.
It’s good that all the episodes are out on Netflix too, hated it when it was just one episode a week.

We are going through How to get away with murder right now - had my reservations but it’s actually pretty decent despite season 4 being a little disappointing.

Started bad bloods the other day only 4 or 5 episodes in but enjoying it so far.

Season 3 of designated survivor is out.

ah great, I just watched what/if it was ok I watched all the eps anyway. I have started good omens so I will finish that then watch this.

for anyone who hasnt done peaky blinders, get it binged before the new season comes out shortly, Ive done most of the hyped ones like prison break, breaking bad etc etc and PB is by far the best

1 ep of season 3 Designated Survivor to go, just as good as the other seasons, in fact maybe better.

fascinating insight into an election campaign, with what's going in the UK at the mo.

1 ep of season 3 Designated Survivor to go, just as good as the other seasons, in fact maybe better.

fascinating insight into an election campaign, with what's going in the UK at the mo.
I think it was actually better. As it was condensed into 10 episodes I think they went with quality over quantity. Really enjoyed the season and I liked the introduction of the new characters. 10/10 for me.

Anyone watching The Boys on amazon videos? Trailer looks really good.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

The stranger is the one you all need to get on if you havent already, filmed in and around manchester, really gripping watch.

I am catching up on the last two series of Walking Dead. Not sure that’s the right thing to watch at the moment :)

We started Sons of Anarchy. I’ve watched it before but my partner hasn’t and it’s in my top 2 of all time.

Started it Saturday. Currently 15 episodes in.

We started on Prison Break last night - can’t believe we haven’t watched it before!

Ozark is a good watch and like Ben said The Stranger is gripping. Also Safe on Netflix is worth a watch.

We started on Prison Break last night - can’t believe we haven’t watched it before!

Ozark is a good watch and like Ben said The Stranger is gripping. Also Safe on Netflix is worth a watch.
You're in for a good watch if you havent done Prison Break ! Sounds like your into the same sort of stuff as me bud.

Once I've finished the stranger I'll be moving onto Safe.

You're in for a good watch if you havent done Prison Break ! Sounds like your into the same sort of stuff as me bud.

Once I've finished the stranger I'll be moving onto Safe.
Yeah Safe is also a Harlan Coben and is a very good watch.

Yeah very much into crime/thriller type tv series. Luckily the wife is as well! Netflix is gonna be very busy the next few weeks - although I still do have to work!

Yeah Safe is also a Harlan Coben and is a very good watch.

Yeah very much into crime/thriller type tv series. Luckily the wife is as well! Netflix is gonna be very busy the next few weeks - although I still do have to work!
Me too pal, Im sat in work as we speak - work in the financial/insurance industry so my phone is pretty busy with clients on the phone asking if they are insured for this.

Netflix will keep everyone going for now, its when the boredom really sets in that I worry.

If you like crime stuff, Bosch on Amazon Prime is really good. So is Goliath.

Just finished Games of Thrones and started Westworld. Legion will be next.

Loved Sons of Anarchy.

Anyone watched the tiger king thing on Netflix yet?

Just finished it

Yeah it's a bonkers story reminds you that America is a very strange place when you get out of the cities.

I don't really want to say much else as it might ruin it goes off in so many different directions you didn't expect it to.

Anyone watched Dont f**k with cats ?

Watched all three episode on satuday, pretty good watch guys.

Few sports ones

Amazon Prime The Test - follows the Aussie cricket team after sandpaper gate

Netflix Sunderland Till I Die - Season 2 follows the team last season after they drop to league 1 new owners take over. Let’s you see just how screwed some clubs are financially.

I had a day off work yesterday and watched the Tiger King. Couldn’t write it if you tried.

Is the Tiger King good? We watched a trailer and was like meh that could be a bit boring. But I’ve heard musings that it is well worth a watch.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back