Box Sets

Berba_God

Really recommend 7 seconds on Netflix and the assassination of Gianni Versace on BBC iplayer.

I tried that Versace assassination thing just couldn’t get in to it.

Finally got round to watching the walking dead just working my way through season 3 at the moment.

I'd like to watch the Wire, but it never is available on anything.

On Netflix I liked Ozark and Godless, they're not Peaky Blinders class, but both OK.

I'm into Orphan Black at the minute on Netflix. Acting is sometimes a bit ropey and tacky but it's pretty good otherwise.

Ozark is one I would recommend for sure on Netflix. Also Designated Survivor is a good one on Netflix.

Started watching Designated Survivor last night on your recommendation, what a load of rubbish...

Just kidding, its great, didn't think it would be my kind of thing to be honest, US political drama, but I watched 3 on the trot, hope it continues like that.

Started watching Designated Survivor last night on your recommendation, what a load of rubbish...

Just kidding, its great, didn't think it would be my kind of thing to be honest, US political drama, but I watched 3 on the trot, hope it continues like that.
Haha after I read that first paragraph I was going to have a full on rant about how you don’t know good tv!

It definitely hooked me from the word go.

They've just announced it isn't getting another series.

Is that through popularity?

Although I've only seen 3 it's very good. I understand it has a shelf life as the premise is an inexperienced politician getting the presidency, so there is only a short period of time he'll be inexperienced.

Is that through popularity?

Although I've only seen 3 it's very good. I understand it has a shelf life as the premise is an inexperienced politician getting the presidency, so there is only a short period of time he'll be inexperienced.
I read an article just now that says there were a few factors, ratings yes but also about how it would continue to be creative in terms of gripping story lines.

Obviously I won’t spoil it for you Mr C but even through the second season there was plenty of scope to grow the series. But hey ho they’ve cancelled it, it’s a shame but it happens.

I imagine the cast is quite expensive as well and it might be they wanted more money for the next series.

Got season 2 to finish and it’s a shame it’s been cancelled but it’s had mixed reviews people find it very marmite. I guess if fans get behind it then it might get picked up elsewhere like Brooklyn Nine Nine did.

Yeah I’ve seen that it had mixed reviews but it’s has a good two season run. I think it has a nice blend of humour, action and drama. Hopefully it’ll free up Kiefer Sutherland to get back into 24/Jack Bauer action but I feel that’s a pipe dream!

Finished, season 2 lost its way in places but was still good.

I hope it gets another season, Netflix looking at it apparently.

So Sons of Anarchy spin off Mayans MC started last night. Just watched it and what a start. They’ve opened so many avenues to go down already. Recommend catching up with it!

I tried to get into Anarchy but didn't think it was that good. Shame coz it had potential.

Anyone seen Ozark? I'm hearing good stuff about that.

Yeah seen the first series of Ozark, it can be slow at times but it’s got a good storyline and Jason Bateman is very good in it. The second series is just starting on Netflix - would definitely recommend.

I liked ozark, tried a few since I finished 13 reasons why but can’t find one yet

Power is pretty good on Netflix too. Season 5 has just finished and will be renewed for season 6.

Power series 1-4 was amazing but I just can't get into the new series 5 for some reason.

Power series 1-4 was amazing but I just can't get into the new series 5 for some reason.
Yeah I agree there, season 1-4 was very good but season 5 seems to have lost its edge. Think they kind of got lost a little bit with the writing but I still have a couple of episodes left to watch in S5 so maybe it’ll perk up a bit.

6 episodes into The Haunting of Hill House

Pretty good, getting creepy now

I'm onto the third series of Queen of the South. All about Mexican drugs cartels, well recommended!!

Tin Star has been really good, Tim Roth should win an award, great performance. Not finished it yet though, think ep7 is tonight

I’m currently re-watching The Sons Of Anarchy amd watching the fourth season of Peaky Blinders. I plan to re-watch Game Of Thrones before the last season starts in April.

Sons of Anarchy is one of the all time greats. For those that don’t know Mayans is out and it’s fantastic.

I first watched Sons in 2016. For whatever reason, I never watched the final 2 episodes of the last season. I’m currently watching episode 12 of season 2.

I started 'You' on Netflix last night, looks extremely promising. I was recommended it by a friend who said 'It's like a thriller version of Dexter' and could immediately see where he got that reference from.

I started 'You' on Netflix last night, looks extremely promising. I was recommended it by a friend who said 'It's like a thriller version of Dexter' and could immediately see where he got that reference from.
Yeah we were flicking through and saw this. It seemed like it was more my other half’s thing as she tends to like rubbish and this looked it - but to my surprise it’s actually pretty good judging by the first 4-5 episodes.
Don't know if you saw but it was picked up by Netflix and Series 3 will be released later this year.
Yeah I saw that, really good news! One of the best series I’ve seen on Netflix along with Power and Making a Murderer, which I would both recommend.

Just watched episode 6 of Escape at Dannemora. It's brilliant. Anyone else watched or watching it?

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now
Back