Box Sets

Berba_God

Yes, I have just finished watching it. I hadn’t heard of it and it only put it on initially in the background. Great series, highly recommend

Sideshow Bob

Escape at Dannemora is currently being shown on Sky Atlantic. It’s not available on Netflix. It’s a Showtime show. Not sure which streaming service has the rights to the show. Is it possible to get access to Showtime streaming in the UK?

IDFD

Season 3 of designated survivor is out.

SuperRash

It’s good that all the episodes are out on Netflix too, hated it when it was just one episode a week.

We are going through How to get away with murder right now - had my reservations but it’s actually pretty decent despite season 4 being a little disappointing.

jsp

Started bad bloods the other day only 4 or 5 episodes in but enjoying it so far.

Mr C

ah great, I just watched what/if it was ok I watched all the eps anyway. I have started good omens so I will finish that then watch this.

Ben Townsend

for anyone who hasnt done peaky blinders, get it binged before the new season comes out shortly, Ive done most of the hyped ones like prison break, breaking bad etc etc and PB is by far the best

Mr C

1 ep of season 3 Designated Survivor to go, just as good as the other seasons, in fact maybe better.

fascinating insight into an election campaign, with what's going in the UK at the mo.

SuperRash

1 ep of season 3 Designated Survivor to go, just as good as the other seasons, in fact maybe better.

fascinating insight into an election campaign, with what's going in the UK at the mo.
I think it was actually better. As it was condensed into 10 episodes I think they went with quality over quantity. Really enjoyed the season and I liked the introduction of the new characters. 10/10 for me.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now